VIKTOR'S LOSERS' LOUNGE

I'm being hurled in here kicking and screaming. NOOOO!!! Ce n'est pas possible!!! ROOAARRR!!!

.... OK, where's my drink? :(

And Japan, you lost your game, too, so be gracious hosts and share your sake. We have none.

1 hour ago, baxusalah said:

That's exactly why Germany shouldn't have taken the foot of the gas in that semifinal. Should've stomped Brazil 15-1, so no Brazilian ever thinks of making fun of them for anything football-related.

Well of all nations, Brazil would be the one to do such a thing. Didn't they, literally, have days of mourning for WC losses before. I think the one back when England won the WC.

13 minutes ago, Corvinus of Teranga said:

Well of all nations, Brazil would be the one to do such a thing. Didn't they, literally, have days of mourning for WC losses before. I think the one back when England won the WC.

The loss to Uruguay in the 1950 final was the worst one. Still considered a national tragedy. 

I'm not coming in, I've just brought your supplies of unpleasant lager, pork scratchings and salt and vinegar crisps. And by the way, I'd strongly advise putting some wire mesh up on the windows.

Hello my friends.

Why is everyone here saying they are losers?

You are all winners in the lottery of millions dollars American. I buy you beer you give me bank account and I transfer your winnings to you soonest as I can arrange.

Archived