VIKTOR'S LOSERS' LOUNGE

9 hours ago, Xray el Sicario said:

Martinis all around!

K.  I'll bring the brown liquor when Tunisia inevitably loses.  As for for my distaste for martinis, can't help but share:

JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL 

LIVING IN A LONELY WORLD

TOOK THE MIDNIGHT METRO TO SINUIJU

JUST A SUPREME LEADER

BORN AND RAISED IN PYONGYANG

TOOK THE MIDNIGHT METRO 

BECAUSE HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTTTTSSSSSSS

Is this the loser's lounge for who we got in the forum draw? In which case, see you in 3 games when Croatia is out.

Or is it for your actual country? In which case, see you in 3 games when Australia is out.

8 minutes ago, Yukle said:

Is this the loser's lounge for who we got in the forum draw? In which case, see you in 3 games when Croatia is out.

Or is it for your actual country? In which case, see you in 3 games when Australia is out.

The answer is yes.

Some easy adjustments to an existing classic will serve as my new team's new anthem.

BUDDY YOU'RE A BOY

MAKE A BIG NOISE

PLAYING ON THE STREET football pitch GONNA BE A BIG MAN SOMEDAY

YA GOT MUD ON YA FACE

YA BIG DISGRACE Go Croatia!

KICKING YOUR CAN football ALL OVER THE PLACE into the goals

SINGING

WE WILL

WE WILL

ROCK  Croatia YOU

On 6/9/2018 at 8:18 PM, Teng Saudi Hui said:

I'll have a Jack n Coke to help me forget that my home nation can't beat Trinidad and Tobago on the road.

A shameful team for a shameful nation. I still can’t believe we didn’t qualify. What a disgrace.

Since my teams are now Argentina (via having lived there during a WC) and England (assigned team), I’m sure I’ll be here sooner than later. Now I just need to think of a name change for the WC. Why did I have to draw such a boring country?!?

23 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

A shameful team for a shameful nation. I still can’t believe we didn’t qualify. What a disgrace.

Since my teams are now Argentina (via having lived there during a WC) and England (assigned team), I’m sure I’ll be here sooner than later. Now I just need to think of a name change for the WC. Why did I have to draw such a boring country?!?

I don't know if there is a more awesome name among all the players present than Ruben Loftus-Cheek. 

22 minutes ago, Corvinus of Teranga said:

I don't know if there is a more awesome name among all the players present than Ruben Loftus-Cheek. 

First I thought about going with “Soccer Queen Lilibeth” to make a profile mocking the Queen, but that seemed lame. Then I tried playing around with combining Sterling and Kane, which failed, then going with some Sterling Archer mashup, which also failed. I got nothing!

Archived