VIKTOR'S LOSERS' LOUNGE

58 minutes ago, Yukle said:

Or is it that FIFA is the only organisation more corrupt than Putin's Russia, so it doesn't seem so bad now? :P

The NCAA is saying hold my beer. At least FIFA athletes get paid. 

But remember now, Blatter is the president of everybody!

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:50 AM, Yukle said:

Is this the loser's lounge for who we got in the forum draw? In which case, see you in 3 games when Croatia is out.

Or is it for your actual country? In which case, see you in 3 games when Australia is out.

Careful... you could be burned at the stake as a heretic for even suggesting that the team bestowed upon you by the great and almighty RNG isn't your actual team.

Think of it as an even more vicious form of running for government in Australia - only openly admitting to divided loyalties results in slightly more beheadings.

14 hours ago, La Albearceleste said:

None will be above Argentina come the final. When your one man is Messi, you only need one man. 

TAKE HEED COW-FUCKER! FOR TO REACH THE FINAL HILL, ONE MUST FIRST PASSING OUR SHIELD WALL. LAMENTATIONS AND WOE AWAIT

HIGUAIN? WE WATCH GOAT DROP TURD THIS DAY THAT PLAYS BETTER FOR HIS NATION!

AGUERO THE ARSELING? HAR! WE WILL LAY HIM LOW IN A BARROW - AND BE PISSING ON HIS MEMORY BEFORE ODIN CALLS FOR THE HALF.

DYBALA? HIS MOTHER WAS WELL MET ON OUR JOURNIES TO UPPSALA.

FOR THE MESSI? - IT SHALL BE MESSY. HEAR ME EARSLING - THE STINKING FLEA IS NO GOLD-GIVER. TALES ARE STILL TOLD OF PENALTY HE LAUNCHING TO SKY AGAINST CHILE! A SIGN FROM MIGHTY TYR!

HUH!

1 hour ago, Lord of Oop North said:

TAKE HEED COW-FUCKER! FOR TO REACH THE FINAL HILL, ONE MUST FIRST PASSING OUR SHIELD WALL. LAMENTATIONS AND WOE AWAIT

Which country are you supporting? Other than the losers, obviously.

Vikings?

10 minutes ago, The Marquis de Leech said:

He's Icelandic.

I'm still offering him a deal for Normandy if he wants it.

Of course! Duh, that's so obvious now!

Great and glorious Croatia rescued Rome from the Crisis of the Third Century. We can crush some bearded twerps in longships.

Don't even get me started on you, France. Stop stealing our flag, turning it 90 degrees and shaking the shield off. At least when we make a republic we don't get rid of it and reinstate it four more times.

12 minutes ago, Yukle said:

Of course! Duh, that's so obvious now!

Great and glorious Croatia rescued Rome from the Crisis of the Third Century. We can crush some bearded twerps in longships.

Don't even get me started on you, France. Stop stealing our flag, turning it 90 degrees and shaking the shield off. At least when we make a republic we don't get rid of it and reinstate it four more times.

Do not provoke us, or we shall restore Croatia to the warm embrace of the Illyrian Provinces!

As for republics, we French are perfectionists. As per the Enlightenment ideas that we birthed, we do not shy away from experimenting with our governmental system from time to time.

5 hours ago, Lord of Oop North said:

TAKE HEED COW-FUCKER! FOR TO REACH THE FINAL HILL, ONE MUST FIRST PASSING OUR SHIELD WALL.

Nonsense. One can merely lift the ball over  the wall, like so:

13 hours ago, La Albearceleste said:

Your team would be nothing with out your steroids monster! 

In Stugotz's Personal Record Book, Messi is still 5'1 and never played professional soccer!  

15 hours ago, La Albearceleste said:

MOVING PICTURES? WHAT IS THIS SORCERY.

HEAR ME, WITCH, WE SHALL SMASH THAT PUNY CHILD AND SHAVE HIM BALD. HE SEEKS TO HIDE FROM HIS KINSMEN HIS WOE AND LAMENTATIONS AND GOLD-HOARDING WITH A FEARSOME BEARD. BUT IT WILL NOT OFFER HIM SUCCOR.

A JARL IS TO BRING HIS KINSMEN VICTORY, GOLD, AND SLAVES - BUT THE MESSI BRINGS ONLY DEFEAT AND WOE TO HIS PEOPLE. LIKE LOKI THE DECEIVER, HE IS CASTING SPELL UPON YOUR PEOPLE. FOR GOOD OF ALL, WE WILL BEING CASTING HIM DOWN INTO HEL. 

1 hour ago, Lord of Oop North said:

HEAR ME, WITCH, WE SHALL SMASH THAT PUNY CHILD AND SHAVE HIM BALD. HE SEEKS TO HIDE FROM HIS KINSMEN HIS WOE AND LAMENTATIONS AND GOLD-HOARDING WITH A FEARSOME BEARD. BUT IT WILL NOT OFFER HIM SUCCOR.

A JARL IS TO BRING HIS KINSMEN VICTORY, GOLD, AND SLAVES - BUT THE MESSI BRINGS ONLY DEFEAT AND WOE TO HIS PEOPLE. LIKE LOKI THE DECEIVER, HE IS CASTING SPELL UPON YOUR PEOPLE. FOR GOOD OF ALL, WE WILL BEING CASTING HIM DOWN INTO HEL. 

So you're saying you surrender? Understandable. There's no shame losing to Glorious Croatia.

8 hours ago, Lord of Oop North said:

The Messi does indeed cast a spell, over his opponents. You will have the pleasure of experiencing it, which we all understand is your reward for qualifying. Playing against Messi is your world cup. Enjoy. 

Archived