Welcome to Jurassic Park!

Jaxom 1974

5 hours ago, Rakib Altinin 1974 said:

http://www.thespaceacademy.org/2018/06/scientists-say-they-can-recreate-living.html?m=1

This is pretty much exactly what my son wants for his birthday, Christmas, Easter, and any other appropriate holiday...

My children had better not find out about this...

1 hour ago, IheartIheartTesla said:

Dont trust any article that says "within the next 5-10 years. It is standard boilerplate that many scientists use to explain the real-world implications of their research, but no one checks back in 5-10 years to see if something actually came of it

So you just want to crush and destroy my 8 year old dreams?  Made the boy read the article and if it helps keep him on a path of wanting to get into science, where is the harm? 

:p

4 hours ago, Rakib Altinin 1974 said:

So you just want to crush and destroy my 8 year old dreams?  Made the boy read the article and if it helps keep him on a path of wanting to get into science, where is the harm? 

:p

You didnt show him my post, did you? It is strictly PG-13

I'd go look at a dino-chicken with a snout and tail. I bet you could even sell them as novelty pets, and of course they could still be fat and juicy enough to be eaten (and they'd lay eggs you could consume as well). 

On 6/16/2018 at 2:16 AM, IheartIheartTesla said:

Dont trust any article that says "within the next 5-10 years. It is standard boilerplate that many scientists use to explain the real-world implications of their research, but no one checks back in 5-10 years to see if something actually came of it

Archived