Welcome to Jurassic Park!

Jaxom 1974

35 minutes ago, Thiago Greywolf said:

Well, at least now we can get people actually riding on dinosaurs instead of just seeing it in museums!

Silly guy, people were already riding dinosaurs 6,000 years ago when dinosaur and man coexisted harmoniously. Everyone knows that. But then sadly we drove them off of the edge of our flat Earth. What I fear now is that the lizard people will figure out how to climb over the edge. At that point, we’ll need Trump’s Space Force to get the aliens to help them fight them off. However, early reports are they are seeking an armistice with the yetis, Bigfoots and Loch Ness Monster to fight back against us. I just pray that the Flying Spaghetti Monster in the sky has blessed us in this conflict.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:24 PM, Rakib Altinin 1974 said:

http://www.thespaceacademy.org/2018/06/scientists-say-they-can-recreate-living.html?m=1

This is pretty much exactly what my son wants for his birthday, Christmas, Easter, and any other appropriate holiday...

Have you ever taken him to a Walking with Dinosaurs show?

Do you have any of the "Walking with Dinosaurs" dvd series? Or "Prehistoric Park"? (both feature this dude names Nigel Marven who gets eaten in the tv series "Primeval")  Primeval is not for someone as young as your son though, but in a couple years, he'd probably love it.   Alex loved those shows and watched them non-stop.  Pretty sure we still have most of them if you can't find them any, drop me a note.

Archived