NBA Free agency 2018: Where's the King landing?

Red Tiger

The Cousins thing is irrelevant, as they were a lock to win anyway. Even if you thought the Rockets had a chance last year (which I never believed, even at 3-2), the Rockets are significantly worse this year with Ariza gone. Lakers aren't remotely threatening unless they're able to add Kawhi midyear.

All the Boogie move did was change the gambling odds. 

On 7/2/2018 at 4:02 PM, briantw said:

They tried doing that with Paul George and it backfired big time.  

It can definitely backfire, no doubt. But, I just can't see gutting all that young talent, and Stephenson, McGee and Rondo, while not the greatest shooters can take some playmaking ability off of Bron's hands. Kuzma is a excellent shooter (for a rookie), and I see Ingram improving, also. I'd take the chance with Kawhi. 

Rumours circulating today that Kahwi doesn't want to play for the Lakers with LeBron there and that other destinations might seem more plausible.

Who knows what's true. There's also the Damian Lillard trade rumors due to his tweet yesterday.

Lakers would love to get him.

57 minutes ago, Calibandar said:

Rumours circulating today that Kahwi doesn't want to play for the Lakers with LeBron there and that other destinations might seem more plausible.

Who knows what's true. There's also the Damian Lillard trade rumors due to his tweet yesterday.

Lakers would love to get him.

Also seen rumors that he wanted to go to the Clippers at first but now doesn't want to have to play on another team in LeBron's shadow. It's like you can't trust NBA rumors or something.

43 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Also seen rumors that he wanted to go to the Clippers at first but now doesn't want to have to play on another team in LeBron's shadow. It's like you can't trust NBA rumors or something.

You especially can’t trust rumors about a guy who doesn’t………….talk.  

Archived