Match Day 6: Colombia v Japan; Poland v Senegal; Russia v Egypt

2 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

By far the least inspiring set of fixtures so far.  I've mainly been flicking in and out of the games to see what is happening, i doubt i'll even do that today.

Yeah. I'll probably watch what I can of Colombia-Japan, but that's more out of a sense of obligation to Colombia than any real desire to watch that match. I'm hoping for maybe a surprise from Poland-Senegal?

I'll be working during Colombia-Japan, which is a shame, because I actually usually enjoy watching those two teams. Neither is likely to be in the later stages but both have a decent style of play. Of the three matches today, it's the one I'd watch if I could.

All this games were wonderful to watch, but they were mere appetizers to the main course, Senegal's impending first victory against Pretend Germany. 

(Note: If I don't return to this thread during or directly after the game, it's not because of any hypothetical shameful display, but because I'm recording it and will watch later)

Zeum are frustrating our progress here. A wayward and lucky Choraë hit our valiant Cionek, resulting in a momentary collapse of our progress. 

We will regroup and come back stronger. Nothing will stop us from reaching The Golden Horns!

Archived