Luke Cage II - No Spoilers

The BlackBear

So just finished it (A little late yes).  I thought it was mostly... good.  Pretty standard revenge story from Bushmaster although I really liked the actor there, I very much liked how the kept bringing in elements essentially from Heroes for Hire to set that up.  I really liked the Daughters of the Dragon team up.  However as a longtime fan of the Power Man and Iron Fist comic from when I was a kid, episode 10 was just glorious to me.  They finally nailed the Luke and Danny dynamic.  I don't want Luke Cage or Iron Fist shows, I want Power Man and Iron Fist lol.  I so badly hope that they just do Heroes for Hire and just have Luke, Danny, Misty, and Colleen just go on adventures like the A-Team.  Fuck this overarching story shit.  Give me an old school proper episodic series.  Even for only like one season.

• 1 month later...

No more Netflixen Luke Cage.  He's been canceled.

http://www.vulture.com/2018/10/marvels-luke-cage-the-second-marvel-netflix-show-canceled.html

Interestingly, a source for The Hollywood Reporter alleges “the cancellation was due to creative differences and the inability to agree to terms for a third season of the show.” If only they had listened to all your suggestions for how Season Two should have ended, they’d have plenty of mutually agreed upon ideas up through Season However You Make an Infinity Sign On A Keyboard Oh Here It Is ∞.

Archived