Fingers of Roose Bolton

Sourjapes

Forgive me, I don't recall exactly where in which book it is, but according to the wiki Roose Bolton is described as having short, strong fingers. Makes sense, theyh'd be great for grabbing skin and tugging it off. However, his son and one time heir, Domeric, is said by Roose to have played the harp. I can't imagine someone with short, stubby fingers playing the harp very well. Perhaps this is a little bit more "evidence" that Domeric might not have been Roose's son?

4 hours ago, Sourjapes said:

Forgive me, I don't recall exactly where in which book it is, but according to the wiki Roose Bolton is described as having short, strong fingers. Makes sense, theyh'd be great for grabbing skin and tugging it off. However, his son and one time heir, Domeric, is said by Roose to have played the harp. I can't imagine someone with short, stubby fingers playing the harp very well. Perhaps this is a little bit more "evidence" that Domeric might not have been Roose's son?

We don't know whether Roose's ancestors themselves had short, stubby fingers. Also, just like every Ned and Cat's child(minus Arya) had their mother's hair colour it's possible that Domeric inherited his mother's fingers.

1 hour ago, Kandrax said:

We don't know whether Roose's ancestors themselves had short, stubby fingers. Also, just like every Ned and Cat's child(minus Arya) had their mother's hair colour it's possible that Domeric inherited his mother's fingers.

That's true, but in light of certain 'infamous' commentators on this series I  wonder about small details like that. When you combine it with other odd details about Roose's history, or that of people close to him, it makes one wonder.

23 hours ago, Sourjapes said:

Could be.  Roose doesn't seem disturbed about the death.  

'tis true. Also Robb is Edmure's because he looks nothing like Ned and let's face it, it is near impossible to impregnate your wife in 15 days, especially when you are Baelor the Blessed in bed.

Edmure did it out of honor and duty so if Ned dies rebellion could continue. Same with Blackfish and JeyneW.

Brynden was also giving the horns to Hoster, that's why he didn't want to marry, he liked his bats. Just look at the Tullies, evidence is there. Hoster has brown hair while Brynden and all the kids have auburn. Brynden did it out of honor and duty to his family because Hoster had bad seed. Catelyn's dead siblings are from Hoster's seed. Blackfish understood it and continued the line.

Archived