Who will Sansa marry?

Arya Greyjoy

Who will be your husband at the end of this story? Your husband for love.

Candidates:

Jaime Lannister.

Sandor Clegane.

Theon Greyjoy.

Gendry Baratheon.

Tyrion Lannister.

Robin Arryn.

Samwell Tarly.

Euron Greyjoy.

Daenerys Targaryen (;)).

Willas Tyrrel.

Dies single.

Tyrion Lannister.  Initially as a blocking move too keep from being pressured to marry someone else.  Will turn into a political partnership.

You left two of the most likely candidates off your list:  Aegon Targaryen (or whoever the hell he is) and Harrold Hardyng (Harry the Heir)  Most readers, if asked, would pick one of these two.

21 minutes ago, Nevets said:

Tyrion Lannister. Inicialmente como un movimiento de bloqueo también evite que lo presionen para casarse con otra persona. Se convertirá en una asociación política.

Dejó fuera de su lista a dos de los candidatos más probables: Aegon Targaryen (o quien diablos sea) y Harrold Hardyng (Harry el Heredero) La mayoría de los lectores, si se les pregunta, elegirían uno de estos dos.

Aegon is the false dragon and Harrold will not come alive at the end. I do not think any of them are the definitive husband.

I agree she'll either be back with Tyrion or remarry to Sweetrobin. Both are massive politically marriages based on the state of things at the moment. Either that or she won't marry anyone and make her own way in the world. If the Stark line bottlenecks to just her, she might want to marry someone more lowkey who can take her name.

14 hours ago, Faera said:

I agree she'll either be back with Tyrion or remarry to Sweetrobin. Both are massive politically marriages based on the state of things at the moment. Either that or she won't marry anyone and make her own way in the world. If the Stark line bottlenecks to just her, she might want to marry someone more lowkey who can take her name.

Maybe Podrick?

Both Harry the Heir and Sweet Robin seem like they would be toxic husbands.

Harry seems to be an over-sexed ass-hat. Setting aside women with little regard, including girls he has had children with. Not Joff-tier (yet) but how could Sansa be sure that Harry wouldn't set her and her children in the future?

Sweet Robin is through nurture or nature deeply disturbed. He doesn't have the skills, temperament  or seemingly mental faculties to fulfill the role of Lord Paramount. He needs physical and mental therapy to sort his shit out but that seems unlikely in Westeros to put it mildly. As he is now I think he wouldn't be able to offer Sansa much as a husband.

24 minutes ago, Arya Greyjoy said:

I'm sorry, the translator is bad.

Wild guess here but I think @Kandrax is saying Robin Arryn is to young to marry. To be honest I think his age is the least problem when it comes to evaluating Sweet Robin as a potential husband.

Tyrek married the baby Lady Ermensande so marrying cousin Sweetrobin isn't out of the question. But to @Kandrax 's point, that was an extreme case of a Lannister land-grab and as it's so rare, the Westerosi don't seem big on kids marrying young. The consummation would have to wait until Robert was old enough, but going by the text, it's probably not long before he'd be game for giving it a shot fairly soon as he's moving on from Mom to Sansa pretty quickly. Now where's the Pepto....

17 minutes ago, Widowmaker 811 said:

Sansa will marry Patchface.  He is her Florian.

I think she's staying married to Tyrion in the meanwhile and I'm inclined to think permanently. I'm not bothering to predict beyond the ice zombie apocalypse/mass extinction event as those do have ways of changing things.

But the idea of Sansa ending up with some sort of unattractive fool figure is interesting. Tyrion is definitely a fit here as he's unattractive and strongly associated with fools.

I think, that Sansa will marry Robin Arryn, very soon, close to the beginning of Winds. And during their wedding feast, Harrold Hardyng will die, in some freak "accident", orchestrated by Littlefinger. His death will be similar to death of his ancestor, Humfrey Hardyng.

I feel both Tyrion and Sandor fits sooo nice if you look for symmetries. Both Sandor-not-a-knight and Tyrion-knight-of-flowers-in-the-dark contrast in a pretty pattern to Sansa. They are each a "through the mirror darkly"- version of Sansas dream prince imo. 

Sweetrobin is still too young and sickly plus being poisoned so he would be a complete wildcard.

I don't think she would agree to marry Jaime, Theon or Euron because gross.

I want her to get Willas because white knight in Highgarden but I really don't think she will because white knight in Highgarden.

Gendry is too thick and uncouth and friends with Arya.

I wan't Samwell to get to marry Sansa because she could make him thrive - but I don't think they will because, honestly Gilly is the best he's gonna get.

Archived