NHL 2021 - Another Season Same Thread

Nictarion

• 2 weeks later...

Steve Yzerman stepped down as GM for the Lightning. 

Article

Dumb on me, but I was not aware how far along the process was for the Seattle expansion team. Looks like there will be a meeting in September to get this moving forward. Seattle seems like a logical destination for a team to me. Where's the closest US team to Seattle? San Jose? Vancouver is probably the closest team when you consider all teams. I think they'd get a good fanbase up there, and a lot of money to be had. I'm guessing they're gonna try to get an NBA franchise back there, too, which would make sense. Whole lotta money...

Really enjoying Behind the Glass on NHL Network. It’s a behind the scenes look at the Devils training camp, similar to shows like Road to the Winter Classic, and Hard Knocks. It’s exciting to get this kind of look at the team with Shero at the helm. Lou Lamoriello would never had allowed this in a million years. 

Murray with another concussion. That's a third since he's joined the team in December 2015. Also, another one in practice. WTF is going on at these practices? Is he taking headshots from the puck? People running into him? Seems a little ridiculous that the franchise goalie is taking head wounds at practice. 

Matthews and the Leafs are tearing it up. Fun team to watch right now.

Archived