NHL 2021 - Another Season Same Thread

Nictarion

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
14 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Well a play-in team won the fucking lottery. What an absolute joke. 

I feel bad for Detroit and Ottawa fans. 

He is going to end up in Edmonton. Deal with it. They didn't have a #1 pick since McDavid, time to start a new series.

10 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

He is going to end up in Edmonton. Deal with it. They didn't have a #1 pick since McDavid, time to start a new series.

I could see Arizona winning it actually. Taylor Hall effect...

• 4 weeks later...

I love the colors and the name.  Kraken has been rumored for a while and some were saying it had no chance.  I always liked it and am glad to see they went with it.  The colors could have had some green but I like the stormy blues as well.  I am into it.

5 minutes ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

Strome!

Toews!

Saad!

Toews again!

Even though the Hawks are the youngest team in the league, they still have plenty of experience!

Hard to believe they’re the youngest team with Kane, Toews, Crawford, and Keith.

Hell, the Devils only have 3 guys over 30 (Schneider, Zajac, and Subban), and also have a ton of kids. 

Awful Pens performance. Price weathered the storm at times, in particular the first couple minutes. In no world should a healthy Pens team lose a series to this Habs team. Expecting some line shakeups for game 2.

1 hour ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

Awful Pens performance. Price weathered the storm at times, in particular the first couple minutes. In no world should a healthy Pens team lose a series to this Habs team. Expecting some line shakeups for game 2.

Yeah, Price stole that one. Plain and simple. 

Archived