NHL 2021 - Another Season Same Thread

Nictarion

17 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Binnington coming up big so far. 

And ofc its ROR that gets STL on the board. 

Both of them are making quite the case for the Conn Smythe.

After a great beginning that's a pretty discouraging way for the period to end. Two goals might be enough. Fuck.

Congrats to the Blues, I'm really happy for them. I always like it when a team gets to win the cup for the first time.

And to go from being last in the NHL in January to being Stanley Cup Champions in June is pretty damn impressive.

I am always pleased to see new champions (or champs who haven't won in many decades).  I certainly enjoyed the hell out of the Caps win last year.

Congrats Blues fans, enjoy your day!

Nobody mentioned Jay Bouwmeester making it to the Tripple Gold Club?

I always enjoyed watching him play. Not really a physical force, but good reading of the game, and a very elegant skater, particularly for a defenseman.

Trouba to the Rags for the Jets own 1st back and Neal fucking Pionk... 

I know Trouba has made it clear he wants out of WPG, and they just wanted to get something for him, but that’s a terrible trade for a top pairing defenseman. Especially when you’re a team that should be all in on win now mode. 

Between players taking discounts, and other GMs going brain dead it never ceases to amaze me how lucky the Rags get in these deals. 

16 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Just here to voice my disappointment, that Edmonton has had not had the first overall pick in four years. I thought they were entitled to half of the first overall picks within ten years.

You don’t have Hall anymore. He’s the 1OA lucky charm. 

Archived