NHL 2021 - Another Season Same Thread

Nictarion

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

I have a feeling that the Islanders can actually win it all. Besides their great defense, their offense is coming alive at the right time.

The amount of razzing Tavares would get over his Leafs bed sheets would be never ending. :lol:

If only...but going to 7 games versus Phily took too much out of them, I think.  They played tired and Tampa was astronomically faster/better in every way last night.  I don't know that they ever really catch back up.  I was really hoping maybe the Islanders could catch them a little rusty and steal the series in 6.  After that showing though, they will need be lucky to get to game 6.

• 2 weeks later...

I was hoping Dallas would score a goal so Blake Coleman could have the Cup clincher against his hometown Stars, but I’m really happy for him regardless though. That was a great pickup by the Lightning at the trade deadline, and I’d like to think he help put them over the top. 

And how about big Pat Maroon winning back-to-back Cups with two different teams? Pretty cool. 

• 2 weeks later...

No real surprises in round 1 of the draft tonight, other than maybe Marco Rossi not going a little sooner.

I'm pretty excited to add Alexander Holtz. Probably the best pure sniper in the draft, and the Devils desperately need shooters to play with Hughes and Hischier. I like his comparable to Filip Forsberg. 

Archived