NHL 2021 - Another Season Same Thread

Nictarion

I know why his stock was down, and I know it's only been three games, but damn Taylor Hall looks good flying alongside David Krejci. All three guys that the Bruins picked up at the trade deadline are contributing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If someone drove a stick blade through the back of Tom Wilson's skull, would anyone besides Caps fans complain?

Big tough guy punching a guy in the back of the head while he's on the floor. Again. I guess it's time for another pissant fine from "Player Safety."

Fuck the Caps right into the ground and fuck the NHL refs.

43 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

If someone drove a stick blade through the back of Tom Wilson's skull, would anyone besides Caps fans complain?

Big tough guy punching a guy in the back of the head while he's on the floor. Again. I guess it's time for another pissant fine from "Player Safety."

Fuck the Caps right into the ground and fuck the NHL refs.

I wouldn’t complain at all, but haven’t seen any highlights from that game as yet. I wonder when enough is gonna be enough and the League finally shuts him down and hits his wallet big time.

The refs seem to have it under control with the other games, hell last nights Isles-Pens game had a whole line from each team in the sin bin for some rough stuff over a loose puck in the crease. Never seen that before it was crazy

6 hours ago, Mark Antony said:

How could this happen 

Too be fair that was in the finals to the islanders. More apt comparison would be Gretzky on the kings getting swept in his first year there by the Flames.

horrendous series for Jarry. Looks mentally weak to me. need to find a replacement this offseason amongst other moves considering this is our 3rd straight first round and out. 

Archived