Nictarion

NHL 2021 - Another Season Same Thread

5 hours ago, Mark Antony said:

I kinda almost feel bad for leafs fans

As an Islander fan, I don't.

Posted (edited)

Not the best vid but monster hit at the end of the Habs-Jets game, hope this guy is ok

Edited by PyroclasticFlow
added real time clip

Better video here:

Disgusting hit. And completely unnecessary at that point in the game. I hope they throw the book at him. 

Bolts-Isles on the other side of the bracket for the second year in a row. Crazy how New York is playing hockey right now, next man up mentality, since their captain went down 3 months ago. 

21 minutes ago, PyroclasticFlow said:

Bolts-Isles on the other side of the bracket for the second year in a row. Crazy how New York is playing hockey right now, next man up mentality, since their captain went down 3 months ago. 

Lou Lamoriello made some nice trades at the deadline bringing in Palmieri and Zajac. And there’s not a better coach in all the league than Barry Trotz, imo. I think Tampa will take the series, but what NY has done the last couple years is certainly impressive. Meanwhile, Tavares and the Leafs inability to get out of the 1st round must make Isles fans feel good. 

Just like last year the final four are Tampa Bay Lightning, New York Islanders, Vegas Golden Knights and whatever team Corey Perry plays for.