Round of 16: : LET THE (Knockout) GAMES BEGIN!

I don’t think I ever saw a game where the ref really needs to send someone off to sort it out.  Columbia behaviour is ridiculous but Stones should’ve had a red a minute ago.

Colombia have realised that just shithousing isn't especially useful when you are a goal down.

Poor from Lingard there, slightest touch on the boot but unlikely to get a penalty and wasted a good chance going to ground. Well worked break by Sterling though.

Colombia look like Brazil against Germany in '14: a team that lost their belief along with their star player, and panicked. The strategy of trying to get an England player sent off (and that's clearly what it is) was dumb. If they just played football, like they've been doing for the last ten minutes, they'd have had a chance.

I tuned into the first thirty minutes of the second half to watch a soccer game. Instead I witnessed a street fight, involving 74 yellow cards.

Also,

It’s Kane’s party and he’ll score if he wants to,

score if he wants to, score if he wants to,

and if you’re not careful he’ll do it to you!

11 minutes ago, La Albearceleste said:

Colombia look like Brazil against Germany in '14: a team that lost their belief along with their star player, and panicked. The strategy of trying to get an England player sent off (and that's clearly what it is) was dumb. If they just played football, like they've been doing for the last ten minutes, they'd have had a chance.

And now they have

Archived