Match Day 15: Senegal v Colombia; Japan v Poland; Engerland v Belgium; Panama v Tunisia

I don't think the penalty call was as clear cut as that. On initial viewing it looked like a penalty but on replays, Sanchez clearly gets the ball first (with his heel). Risky challenge to make but I'd say that thanks to VAR the correct decision was eventually reached. 

5 minutes ago, Ancalagon El Pistolero said:

If Poland score another,then Senegal can go to last 16 right?

Yes. Or, if Japan pick up a couple of bookings.

I feel a bit sorry for Senegal, they've probably been the better side for the majority of the time in all their games, but there's not really been a lot of end product. If you're not scoring goals, or really creating too many chances, there's always the potential for it to go wrong.

I agree this is bullshit, since it's a subjective tie breaker. And I still maintain that should have been a penalty in the first half. The ball and Mane's leg were hit at the same time, the heel didn't clip the ball before.

19 minutes ago, Disturber of Peace said:

Japan made 7 changes to their lineup?

That was a very risky call. 

I'm going to assume their coach has access to a time device that allowed him to glimpse the future, and thus knew that Japan would manage to advance. No other explanation for the risk he took.

Archived