RIP Harlan Ellison

Werthead

Last year I found a signed Harlan Ellison best garage sale find ever.  I was so glad this this got its own thread. 

They are going to have to have an archivist or a team go through his rabbit warren of a house.  They will be finding stories and articles he wrote for years.  Anyone who hasn't listened to any of the On the Road with Ellison collections is really missing out.  Also don't forget the documentary from a few years ago. 

My first exposure to him was back when he used to do those rants at the end of Scifi Buzz a million years ago.  Certainly the angry old man of Science Fiction and I don't think we will see his like again. 

20 hours ago, Crazydog7 said:

Last year I found a signed Harlan Ellison best garage sale find ever.  I was so glad this this got its own thread. 

They are going to have to have an archivist or a team go through his rabbit warren of a house.  They will be finding stories and articles he wrote for years.  Anyone who hasn't listened to any of the On the Road with Ellison collections is really missing out.  Also don't forget the documentary from a few years ago. 

My first exposure to him was back when he used to do those rants at the end of Scifi Buzz a million years ago.  Certainly the angry old man of Science Fiction and I don't think we will see his like again. 

Apparently he wanted all his unfinished work destroyed after his death. He did not want some shitty writer for hire putting out crap with Ellison's name on it. 

Archived