Marvel Cinematic Universe 9: Returning to the Fold

Rhom

10 hours ago, Which Tyler said:

Viewers plural? I didn't think either show had enough to include a "s" on the end - or at least, not by the time the referenced events came around

Us Shield fans are numerous, thank you very much.

6 hours ago, Myrddin said:

I wonder if they're doing something with A4 to introduce mutants coming out in the world. Like a post credit scene where an Avenger inspects a rubbled building and finds a torn piece of an X-Men uniform. Have claw marks on stone, lightning strike marks, melting ice, twisted metal, etc. No glimpse of casting (too soon) but just residue after a battle.

And I love the idea of using Rogue (temporarily) stealing Capt Marvel's powers as the catalyst for mutants and X-Men coming out.

They won't, the deal was barely even a whisper when A4 wrapped. Though they are doing reshoots for a few weeks.

2 hours ago, Darth Richard II said:

Us Shield fans are numerous, thank you very much.

They won't, the deal was barely even a whisper when A4 wrapped. Though they are doing reshoots for a few weeks.

A post credits scene can be shot and spliced in very easily.

I was a AoS fan. But then I discovered binge watching and on demand watching, and weekly episodes that you have a specific timeframe to watch, or you have to remember to DVR, which means you have to know when the season starts.

Broadcast TV is just too much hassle for me to keep track of, even when it has on demand, they don't leave episodes up for long enough. So I've given up on AoS, not because I stopped liking it, but because it's too much hassle to keep tabs on it, and it's not quite good enough for me to put in the effort. Unlike iZombie.

On 8/20/2018 at 11:11 PM, The Anti-Targ said:

I was a AoS fan. But then I discovered binge watching and on demand watching, and weekly episodes that you have a specific timeframe to watch, or you have to remember to DVR, which means you have to know when the season starts.

Broadcast TV is just too much hassle for me to keep track of, even when it has on demand, they don't leave episodes up for long enough. So I've given up on AoS, not because I stopped liking it, but because it's too much hassle to keep tabs on it, and it's not quite good enough for me to put in the effort. Unlike iZombie.

You're right...it was a real hassle to set my DVR to record "All first run showings of Agents of Shield" that one time.

14 minutes ago, HokieStone said:

You're right...it was a real hassle to set my DVR to record "All first run showings of Agents of Shield" that one time.

Our DVR system doesn't work that way. We can do series link, but you have to know when the first show of the season is coming up, otherwise you will miss one or more episodes. And that's what happened with a couple of seasons in a row, so I packed it in for AoS.

3 minutes ago, The Anti-Targ said:

Our DVR system doesn't work that way.

Mine is, but the damn t.v. execs have found a way to ruin it. They change something in the title and it tricks the DVR into recording it again. I have a lot of shows where it records like that. 

"Oh yeah, Prof Xavier, sure I know him from way back in the day, he helped my father on a few projects. I should introduce you some time. He runs some kind of school, I never really paid much attention. Had a falling out with some friend who wears a funny hat and does metal bending party tricks." Tony Stark to Dr Strange

And thus the X-men are brought into the MCU.

5 hours ago, The Anti-Targ said:

"Oh yeah, Prof Xavier, sure I know him from way back in the day, he helped my father on a few projects. I should introduce you some time. He runs some kind of school, I never really paid much attention. Had a falling out with some friend who wears a funny hat and does metal bending party tricks." Tony Stark to Dr Strange

And thus the X-men are brought into the MCU.

Not even mention party tricks. Just "There's a dude who runs a boarding school upstate who consults sometimes. He's just an academic in a wheelchair. Maybe he can help us solve the mystery behind the MacGuffin."

Then Professor X can reveal that he and his X-Men have been operating covertly for sometime. He just mind wiped everyone.

2 hours ago, Myrddin said:

Not even mention party tricks. Just "There's a dude who runs a boarding school upstate who consults sometimes. He's just an academic in a wheelchair. Maybe he can help us solve the mystery behind the MacGuffin."

Then Professor X can reveal that he and his X-Men have been operating covertly for sometime. He just mind wiped everyone.

You forgot to add "mindwiped everyone of that time I hit on teenage Jean grey" and your description is totally faithful to the comics

41 minutes ago, Shaun Snow said:

Hey now, be fair. He just harboured a forbidden attraction to her, he never actually hit on her.

So you have met the man in the wheelchair...

Archived