Your ASoIaF Dream Game?

lhermite

Hello. I've been a StarCraft2 player for some time and in the past years we've had a pair of fanmade mods set in the asoiaf universe with quite popularity.

As SC2 is a RTS game, it followed it's main design, you get units every 1 minute and must control some houses and kill some people to achieve your house winning conditions and survive the Others by the endgame.

But Developers are now gone and the game is not hosted very often.

So I've decided to give myself a shot at game designing (since having a game editor makes it extremely faster) but I don't want to remake this older game nor copy SC2 design into it... I'm going to make something with very simple rules but infinite possibilities and I have one central idea for the gameplay but I'd like to hear the thoughts among the greatest of the fans just to have some inspiration.

One thing that I'd like to say is that my dream game involves much more around decision making regarding other player's property and lives instead of focusing on RTS-Action-skills (because it becomes a lot about speed and reflexes and quick thinking instead of carefully thought decision making). But of course it would indeed have battles involving micromanagement of units.

Any feedback it's appretiated. Here I share a very early and little sneak peak

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f26cpj1f4wf6xm1/Terrain 015.jpg?dl=0

Archived