Pictionary 41: Summer is coming

Buckwheat

1 hour ago, The EnglishBear said:

Yo boss, can we get names bolded? I don't think it's changed since round 1.

No. Too much work. Will post how many we are still missing.

Which is still two for this round.

Bear - I sent the person before you an assignment to draw in advance too. If I get it today (have not heard from the player yet), then I will send it to you for description and you will be two rounds before everybody else. Maybe then I won't have to look for a replacement while you are away.

3 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Bear - I sent the person before you an assignment to draw in advance too. If I get it today (have not heard from the player yet), then I will send it to you for description and you will be two rounds before everybody else. Maybe then I won't have to look for a replacement while you are away.

Awesome. I'll be leaving tomorrow mid morning, so have until then.

3 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

Did I misunderstand the task?  I thought describing rounds were meant to be quick.  I don't mean to be salty, but also I do.

Awkward... sorry, I've been distracted, and it's a tricky sentence. Will give it a go after dinner!

9 hours ago, TitanCat said:

Awkward... sorry, I've been distracted, and it's a tricky sentence. Will give it a go after dinner!

No, I'm just thinking that I didn't put enough thought into my sentence :) 

I will be late in afraid...

I would try draw it right now on this train (not as a medium, they frown on graffiti, I have paper) even though I'm half asleep, but then I'm not convinced I'm going to figure out how to usefully upload it using my mobile.. May try, but no promises of success! 

Oh wow. Even I lost track of time here. I am busy sitting in the library reading and studying all the time.

I think I am still missing some pics. Will sort them out later on my laptop.

Archived