Pictionary 41: Summer is coming

Buckwheat

8 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

We are still missing pictures from @Vin, @RhaenysBee, @She who must be Obeyed, and @TitanCat.

We should appoint somebody to bring out the probes. :box:

Yeah yeah, I know, sorry, the morning didn’t go as I planned. I’m at a wedding currently, so for once I won’t be able to send it in time. I hope that’s still within my missed-deadline quota, which counts one occasion so far. Sorry about the inconvenience, people. 

I am sorry for the delay, people. Still no word from TCat. I am desperate for a replacement.

So on the off chance somebody is looking at this thread: DROP ME A PM AND DRAW SOMETHING FOR ME. PLEEEEEASE!

Actually, SWMBO was the first (and for now only) person who submitted for this round.

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

My goodness...

Well, actually you got that chain after it calmed down a bit. A few rounds ago, it was even weirder.

OT: but someone carved "Asha" on the sidewalk near my flat. Probably a different Asha, though.

When we do the guessing thing at the end, how do we handle our own contributions? Pretend we think they're by someone else (in which case we didn't contribute anything)? Skip them, in which case everyone knows we did them?

Archived