Pictionary 41: Summer is coming

Buckwheat

2 hours ago, Count Balerion said:

OT: but someone carved "Asha" on the sidewalk near my flat. Probably a different Asha, though.

When we do the guessing thing at the end, how do we handle our own contributions? Pretend we think they're by someone else (in which case we didn't contribute anything)? Skip them, in which case everyone knows we did them?

I have discovered even though I can see my own contributions to certain threads I think you will find that your contributions to the start and finish sentences will not help you that much - sad but true!

22 hours ago, Count Balerion said:

OT: but someone carved "Asha" on the sidewalk near my flat. Probably a different Asha, though.

When we do the guessing thing at the end, how do we handle our own contributions? Pretend we think they're by someone else (in which case we didn't contribute anything)? Skip them, in which case everyone knows we did them?

You are going to see two sentences you have contributed: one starting, one finishing. But you won't know what the chain you started spiralled into, nor what the chain you finished started like. The fact that you saw two of the sentences is not going to help you much.

Especially in this particular game. You all have been very thorough in completely changing approximately all of the chains. There is about one left that resembles the starting sentence in some key characteristics, the rest of them are just ... whatever.

We are still waiting for three pictures, one of the players said they are going to need slightly more time.

If anybody is very impatient :leer: , I can look into sending you your last describing tasks early.

Also now I see three ads for pictionary tabletop games on the side of this page. The Internet is way too smart. :ph34r:

Archived