Pictionary 41: Summer is coming

Buckwheat

Wow what a game! Thanks to Buckwheat for hosting a wonderful game - and sorry for my technical difficulties! I laughed and laughed - and man did I need that!

Great job everyone! :cheers:

And I am sure it was just my addiction to news that made the dapper man with a square jaw appear to me as Mueller. The resemblance was on point! Decide for yourselves - although I wish I had the mangoes!

On 8/9/2018 at 2:11 PM, Buckwheat said:

Nope. I really want to finish this game, and I am just still waiting for one ... since no answer from SWMBO, I will say I am looking for a replacement.

@Nazca Barsavi @First of My Name @ab aeterno @Lord Sidious Who wants to describe a picture quickly for me?

Sure: A picture is an arrangement of shapes, colours and lines which come together to create an image with resembles something greater than the individual component parts.

6 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

Wow, talk about broken telephone.  I laughed so hard, a teensy bit of pee came out.  Thanks to our lovely host.  @Buckwheat, you are the best!

I was curious how Helena and BB drew almost an identical queen.  A recurring pictionary character?

TCat's Aztecs and Helena's mafiosos were incredibly impressive! 

RB, your first drawing still haunts me...  and how did you not get a hand cramp doing all that hash-work?

Fun game, everyone! :) 

p.s. - Thanks Sniffer and BB!  :blush:

Well I thought the Queen of Hearts was easily recognisable and then the description by Rhae was Queen of Hearts, so that's who BB drew. (From the animated Alice in Wonderland)

23 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Well I thought the Queen of Hearts was easily recognisable and then the description by Rhae was Queen of Hearts, so that's who BB drew. (From the animated Alice in Wonderland)

I so didn't make the connection... and I have just read Alice's Adventures.  I blame the heat.  And Disney. :blush:

3 minutes ago, Jez Bell said:

I so didn't make the connection... and I have just read Alice's Adventures.  I blame the heat.  And Disney. :blush:

You should give it a watch, it'll put a smile on your face.

The stories are great though, interesting thing you may not have known the Hatter is never referred to as the Mad Hatter in the books.

5 minutes ago, The EnglishBear said:

You should give it a watch, it'll put a smile on your face.

The stories are great though, interesting thing you may not have known the Hatter is never referred to as the Mad Hatter in the books.

The phrase "Mad Hatter" actually comes from an affliction that hatmakers suffered from due to extended exposure to mercury vapours.  Mad Hatter Disease.  It caused various forms of delirium.  #stuffyoureallydidntneedtoknow 

Archived