Me and my tinfoil half helm

TPTWP Timett

I have wanted to start a thread on tinfoil half baked theories I believe for awhile now. I don't have the time to analyze the books to the extent some members have so please feel free to rip these theories to shreds some are just for fun though I'd like to right about all but one

I believe Benjen did not join the Night's Watch out of honor. I believe he did something for which he was secretly sent to the wall to avoid a scandal. Either that or he is looking for someone or something beyond the wall that him and Ned desperately like give up your whole life desperately wanted/needed.

Theon wasn't castrated.

Darkstar will steal Dawn I would if I could and I was him.

Stannis will sit the iron throne.

The dragon that Dragonbinder binds is a Targaryen but you need their blood. I considered it's own thread for that one but I've got no real textual reasoning behind it.

One of the dragons will lay eggs.

Rhaego lives

Daenerys will never rule the 7 kingdoms Arya will take her face and rule herself marry Jon and that sucks.

All three dragons will die

Barristan the bold is the greatest fighter in Westeros history. That one's not tinfoil straight fact.

Littlefinger intends to marry Sansa himself all the rest of his talk is posturing he wants her to come to him

Spoiler

Arya is wearing Asha's face when she tells Stannis to behead Theon in front of the heart tree.

Bolt- on isn't a thing but Roose is up to something and will outlive his son.

The Tyrells aren't finished swapping sides

I have more and potentially better ones wrote down once I get home I may add them. Would love to hear more tinfoils are even better ideas about these.

• I do suspect Benjen was sent to the Wall for being complicit in Lyanna's 'abduction'
  • On Jeyne's wedding night, Ramsay tells Theon to make her ready for him, or something to that effect (I don't have the book on me), to which Theon responds he doesn't have something but is cut off by Ramsay. Contextually speaking, a missing penis would make the most sense for why Theon couldn't 'prepare' Jeyne (in his mind)
  • Definitely possible. Or he could flat-out become Sword of the Morning however you earn that title
  • I'm not so sure. I know Mel says in ACOK that she saw Stannis sit the Iron Throne, but I just don't see him surviving his war with the Boltons.
  • I also suspect you need Valyrian blood to use Dragonbinder
  • Might happen, but since there's no textual evidence and we don't know their sexes, it's anyone's guess.
  • If he does, why was he hidden from Dany? And where would he be? And, given how there can't be more than a few years left in-world before the end of the series, how could someone so young become relevant?
  • Why? It doesn't sound very Arya-like to me
  • Possible
  • You're forgetting Arthur Dayne. Barristan is cool and all, but he never had a magic sword
  • Wouldn't surprise me. Unfortunately, his plans may go awry as Sansa now thinks of him as her father.
Spoiler

How the hell does Arya traverse half the entire North, in the current weather, to get to Stannis' camp? And why would she kill Asha? I don't think anyone cares enough about her to pay for her death. And even then, Arya may well know her name.

• Definitely
  • Margaery is going to end up marrying half of bloody Westeros, and all while dying a virgin

Go ahead and post this other tinfoil. I'd love to hear it

3 hours ago, TPTWP Timett said:

I have wanted to start a thread on tinfoil half baked theories I believe for awhile now. I don't have the time to analyze the books to the extent some members have so please feel free to rip these theories to shreds some are just for fun though I'd like to right about all but one

I believe Benjen did not join the Night's Watch out of honor. I believe he did something for which he was secretly sent to the wall to avoid a scandal. Either that or he is looking for someone or something beyond the wall that him and Ned desperately like give up your whole life desperately wanted/needed.

I feel like you invited us to come over and tour your art gallery. What a beautiful collection you have!

There is a missing piece in Benjen's story. He's on good terms with Ned, it seems, as Ned immediately wants to invite him to Winterfell to meet the visiting King Robert. If the goal was merely to lobby for more recruits and resources for the Night's Watch, why not invite Mormont to the feast at Winterfell? I was surprised when my last reading of the story of the Little Crannogman pointed to Benjen as the Knight of the Laughing Tree (although working with Lyanna). I wish I could put together more details of his story and of the other missing uncles.

Theon wasn't castrated

I've gotten this feeling, too, although it would contradict the things he says.

This almost feels too obvious, though, doesn't it? We know that Dawn has to be wielded by a Dayne but the family's only legendary warrior is long dead. Here, conveniently, is a young, dangerous Dayne, skilled with a sword, who wants to have a higher status within his family and within Westeros in general. Arianne fantasizes about having his babies. Maybe the build-up is all straightforward, and Darkstar will emerge as the reborn "anti-Arthur". This feels like another story, though, where there has to be a hidden twist. Then again, "hidden Targ" might also be too obvious, with the emphasis on the hair color and eyes. There's a lot of viper and venom talk, and a wish that Oberyn would have killed Darkstar. That might point to some kind of sand snake connection. The vibe I get from Darkstar is similar to the bitter vibe from The Hound or Littlefinger.

I haven't seen this in my fires, but I've been known to be mistaken.

The dragon that Dragonbinder binds is a Targaryen but you need their blood. I considered it's own thread for that one but I've got no real textual reasoning behind it.

I think we need to look at the broken horn from the Fist alongside Dragonbinder. There will be clues from one that helps to explain the other. Sam Tarly is growing in my estimation as a likely hero who will emerge from all of this drama and bloodshed as a leader, if not king. Figure him out, suss out the broken horn among his possessions and you will gain insights into Dragonbinder.

4 hours ago, TPTWP Timett said:

True. I also believe there are other old eggs that have already hatched, and we haven't yet seen the dragons.

Rhaego lives

I get this feeling, too! But it might be just symbolism -- a parallel character "lives on" with the qualities that would have been embodied by Rhaego. But I think GRRM was very careful to give us an "off-screen" death for Rhaego, not witnessed directly by the POV. On the other hand, I can see Mirri Maz Duur lying about the baby's survival, but would Ser Jorah also lie to Dany about something so important to her?

Daenerys will never rule the 7 kingdoms Arya will take her face and rule herself marry Jon and that sucks.

I could see the Daenerys part of this theory as correct, but not the part about Arya taking her face. I do think that Arya will never resume her real identity -- she will return to Westeros incognito and never reveal herself as the real Arya to all the people who truly matter to her. She might show her real self to someone like Sandor Clegane or Harwin. Jeyne Poole will live the rest of her life as fArya.

Barristan the bold is the greatest fighter in Westeros history. That one's not tinfoil straight fact.

Agreed. This is another character with a secret we haven't learned, I'm thinking. I simply cannot believe that his real surname is Selmy. Or there's something about his mother's side of the family that is important. What has GRRM withheld from us about Ser Barristan?

Littlefinger intends to marry Sansa himself all the rest of his talk is posturing he wants her to come to him

What if Littlefinger really is Sansa's father? She doesn't look like Ned ...

The things I have seen in the backstory and subtext tell me that the Tyrells are loyal Targaryen supporters. I can't imagine they would go as far as they have with the marriage of Margaery simply to undermine the Baratheon / Lannister dynasty, but nothing points to a true alliance. In fact, everything other than the relationship between Renly and Loras and the betrothals / marriages of Margaery point to anti-Lannister sentiment throughout the whole family. My guess is that the Tyrells viewed Renly as "Targ enough" because he had as much Targ heritage as Robert had. They may also have seen Renly as unlikely to have children, so he was a good placeholder for the throne until one of the Targ descendants was ready to invade or conquer. After Renly died, the idea of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" may have motivated them to accept the betrothal to Joffrey -- they could infiltrate the Red Keep and advance their interests that way. Remember, it was Littlefinger who arranged the betrothal alliance (and I believe he is a secret Targ of some sort, so he may have told the Tyrells that he would have their backs if they appeared to support the Lannisters). So it may not be so much about "swapping" sides as revealing their true loyalties.

5 hours ago, TPTWP Timett said:

I think Benjen was always supposed to go to the Night's Watch. He is a 3rd son just like Loras is. More than that, though, I think Rickard Stark was a lot more aware of the supernatural that exists beyond the Wall, and may have been preparing for it. 

I know there's nothing to support the claim.

1 hour ago, Widow's Watch said:

I think Benjen was always supposed to go to the Night's Watch.

I think that is quite likely. Also, we know a black brother was at Harrenhal during the tourney there, doing some recruiting. And we know Benjen got interested even back then. 

As to Theon's man parts, I always thought the hints pointed more towards his penis having been chopped off than his testicles. And even that I'm not 100% convinced. 

And Jon and Arya in any romantic scenario won't happen. 

I'll have to come back for the rest when I have time...

ps: I like the idea of the horn binding a Targ and not a literal dragon. 

7 hours ago, TPTWP Timett said:

Theon wasn't castrated.

Rhaego lives

Reveal hidden contents

Arya is wearing Asha's face when she tells Stannis to behead Theon in front of the heart tree.

I have more and potentially better ones wrote down once I get home I may add them. Would love to hear more tinfoils are even better ideas about these.

Indeed those ideas have more tinfoil than Reynolds.  And they are too Stark friendly and too Anti-Dany for my taste.  I don't like your tinfoil theories.

2 hours ago, Moiraine Sedai said:

Indeed those ideas have more tinfoil than Reynolds.  And they are too Stark friendly and too Anti-Dany for my taste.  I don't like your tinfoil theories.

Odd thing about that is it dislike the Starks for the most part. Dany was my favorite for a long time I want a happy ending for her but I just can't see it.

5 hours ago, Giant Ice Spider said:

I always found the Ramsay Reek exchange on the wedding night to be very awkward. You don't use your penis to for "preparing" of course Ramsay is a weirdo and Reek is broken I don't know how to take that. As to Rhaego I don't want to go to far down the rabbit hole but I don't think he will be important in story, but just imagine if on her way to Westeros they stop to take on water and hear of a Khal who has a silver haired child traveling with him. Would put her in a rough place. I like your ideas though and will add some more tinfoil soon

5 hours ago, Seams said:

I feel like you invited us to come over and tour your art gallery. What a beautiful collection you have!

There is a missing piece in Benjen's story. He's on good terms with Ned, it seems, as Ned immediately wants to invite him to Winterfell to meet the visiting King Robert. If the goal was merely to lobby for more recruits and resources for the Night's Watch, why not invite Mormont to the feast at Winterfell? I was surprised when my last reading of the story of the Little Crannogman pointed to Benjen as the Knight of the Laughing Tree (although working with Lyanna). I wish I could put together more details of his story and of the other missing uncles.

I've gotten this feeling, too, although it would contradict the things he says.

This almost feels too obvious, though, doesn't it? We know that Dawn has to be wielded by a Dayne but the family's only legendary warrior is long dead. Here, conveniently, is a young, dangerous Dayne, skilled with a sword, who wants to have a higher status within his family and within Westeros in general. Arianne fantasizes about having his babies. Maybe the build-up is all straightforward, and Darkstar will emerge as the reborn "anti-Arthur". This feels like another story, though, where there has to be a hidden twist. Then again, "hidden Targ" might also be too obvious, with the emphasis on the hair color and eyes. There's a lot of viper and venom talk, and a wish that Oberyn would have killed Darkstar. That might point to some kind of sand snake connection. The vibe I get from Darkstar is similar to the bitter vibe from The Hound or Littlefinger.

I haven't seen this in my fires, but I've been known to be mistaken.

I think we need to look at the broken horn from the Fist alongside Dragonbinder. There will be clues from one that helps to explain the other. Sam Tarly is growing in my estimation as a likely hero who will emerge from all of this drama and bloodshed as a leader, if not king. Figure him out, suss out the broken horn among his possessions and you will gain insights into Dragonbinder.

True. I also believe there are other old eggs that have already hatched, and we haven't yet seen the dragons.

I get this feeling, too! But it might be just symbolism -- a parallel character "lives on" with the qualities that would have been embodied by Rhaego. But I think GRRM was very careful to give us an "off-screen" death for Rhaego, not witnessed directly by the POV. On the other hand, I can see Mirri Maz Duur lying about the baby's survival, but would Ser Jorah also lie to Dany about something so important to her?

I could see the Daenerys part of this theory as correct, but not the part about Arya taking her face. I do think that Arya will never resume her real identity -- she will return to Westeros incognito and never reveal herself as the real Arya to all the people who truly matter to her. She might show her real self to someone like Sandor Clegane or Harwin. Jeyne Poole will live the rest of her life as fArya.

Agreed. This is another character with a secret we haven't learned, I'm thinking. I simply cannot believe that his real surname is Selmy. Or there's something about his mother's side of the family that is important. What has GRRM withheld from us about Ser Barristan?

What if Littlefinger really is Sansa's father? She doesn't look like Ned ...

The things I have seen in the backstory and subtext tell me that the Tyrells are loyal Targaryen supporters. I can't imagine they would go as far as they have with the marriage of Margaery simply to undermine the Baratheon / Lannister dynasty, but nothing points to a true alliance. In fact, everything other than the relationship between Renly and Loras and the betrothals / marriages of Margaery point to anti-Lannister sentiment throughout the whole family. My guess is that the Tyrells viewed Renly as "Targ enough" because he had as much Targ heritage as Robert had. They may also have seen Renly as unlikely to have children, so he was a good placeholder for the throne until one of the Targ descendants was ready to invade or conquer. After Renly died, the idea of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" may have motivated them to accept the betrothal to Joffrey -- they could infiltrate the Red Keep and advance their interests that way. Remember, it was Littlefinger who arranged the betrothal alliance (and I believe he is a secret Targ of some sort, so he may have told the Tyrells that he would have their backs if they appeared to support the Lannisters). So it may not be so much about "swapping" sides as revealing their true loyalties.

Thank you I was expecting to get ripped apart worse than on my Lyanna has Stockholm syndrome thread.

I conveniently ignores Benjen being on good terms with Nee didn't I? That does seem to throw a wrench in my idea I will have to think about that a little more but I still believe we are messing something.

I didn't think it was obvious about Darkstar, but I guess it kinda is rogue family on the run family's magic sword nearby yeah pretty obvious.

Arya stealing her face and ruling was the way my mind took Ned's foreshadowing who she would marry in GOT and whatever it was that I read that Jon and Tyrion would be at odds over Arya without writing a fanfic that changes the story but if I was a member of a group who could change faces that well and kill that well every country would be ruled by one of us.

I love Barristan

Wasn't Cat in Winterfell at conception though? Still not impossible but much tougher.

Tyrells confuse me honestly

17 hours ago, TPTWP Timett said:

I think, that Benjen has joined Night's Watch, not long after Tournament at Harrenhal. He was impressed by Yoren's speech. 

It wasn't said anywhere in the books, where Benjen was at the time of Lyanna's kidnapping, where was he when his brother and father were executed in King's Landing, where was he in span of Robert's Rebellion. So all this could mean, that, when those events were happening, he was already at The Wall, and thus didn't participated in any of that.

I doubt, that if Benjen wanted to join NW after the Rebellion, that Ned would have let him. Because there was only the two of them left, and Ned was the head of their House. And also, seems to me, that Ned always had better relationship with Benjen, than with Brandon. So if Benjen asked to go to NW, after the Rebellion ended, then Ned would have either offered him to be a castellan of Winterfell, or gave him an opportunity to create a new branch of Starks' family (like Karstarks of Karhold, or Daynes of High Hermitage).

Though if Benjen requested to join NW, from his father, prior Lyanna's kidnapping, then I don't see a reason, why Papa Rickard would have denied him. He was third son, and thus, if Brandon was the heir, Ned was possibly future castellan, then for Benjen there was no (significant) place left at Winterfell.

He will go to Starfall, to steal Dawn, but then it will be revealed, that Dawn isn't there. Ashara Dayne asked Ned to give the sword to Jon. Then she changed her name to Jyana, married with Howland Reed, and went with him to Greywater Watch. And Ned brought Dawn to Winterfell, and hid it in the crypts. The hooded man at Winterfell (in ADWD) was Howland, he was looking there for Dawn. Dawn is Lightbringer, Jon is Azor Ahai. And also Jon is a Dayne. Arthur Dayne was Jon's third cousin once removed, and Edric Dayne is Jon's fourth cousin (Dyanna Dayne, wife of King Maekar I, was Jon's great great great grandmother).

Stannis won't sit on Iron Throne.

Melisandre saw in her vision, that Prince of Dragonstone will become King of 7K. But the real Prince of Dragonstone is Jon Snow, not Stannis Baratheon. Jon's father, Rhaegar Targaryen, was Crown Prince of 7K, and Lord/Prince of Dragonstone. Thus, after Rhaegar's death, after King Aerys' death, and after little Aegon's death, until Jon will be crowned, he is the Prince of Dragonstone, by birthright, and by order of inheritance in 7K.

Yes, it will be Viseryon, who is actually a girl - Visenya. Probably Rhaegel is also a girl, so he should be Rhaegela or Rhaenys or Rhaenyra. Out of Dany's three dragons, only Drogon is male.

Male-dragon has a female rider, so female-dragons will have male riders. Visenya - Jon, Rhaegela - Rhaego.

Rhaego lives

Rhaego is alive. He is either in Vaes Dothrak (was kidnapped by Dothraki) or in Asshai (was kidnapped by Quaithe). When Dany was giving birth to Rhaego, she was assisted by Shiera Seastar/Quaithe, who is a great sorceress, so she managed to save the baby. Rhaego's kidnapping is first out of three treasons - the one for blood. Though he is half-Dothraki, half-dragonseed, thus he could be kidnapped for blood, either by his Dothraki kin, or by Shiera, who is a dragonseed, same as Rhaego.

I think, that even prior Robert's Rebellion, Tyrells were not loyal to Targaryens. They were secretly working with Varys, for Blackfyres. Mace Tyrell intentionally let Robert escape from Ashford to Stoney Sept, and has spent nearly entire duration of Rebellion, on pointless siege of Storm's End. That way he has withholded Tyrells' army from giving any aid to Targaryens. Varys and Blackfyres planned to weaken 7K by anti-Targaryen war, and then defeat the winner with usage of Golden Company. Though something in Essos went wrong, so their plans got ruined, and they had to postpone their Invasion for many years after that.

My guess, is that the reason for delay was Serra's death. Serra was Varys' sister, and the two of them were grandchildren or great-grandchildren of Calla Blackfyre and Aegor Bittersteel. So they were owners of Golden Company. Varys was supposed to prepare ground in Westeros, for Sixth Rebellion of Blackfyres, and Illyrio Mopatis, was supposed to lead attack of Golden Company on 7K. Though after Serra's death, Illyrio didn't wanted to continue, got a depression, started to overeat because of it, and became what he is now. So GC needed a new leader, and thus Varys has created fAegon. I think, that the boy is son of Lady Jeyne Swann/Septa Lemore and Barristan Selmy (Barristan's mother was daughter of Aenys Blackfyre, so Barristan is half-Blackfyre, and fAegon is quarter-Blackfyre).

8 minutes ago, Megorova said:

It wasn't said anywhere in the books, where Benjen was at the time of Lyanna's kidnapping, where was he when his brother and father were executed in King's Landing, where was he in span of Robert's Rebellion. So all this could mean, that, when those events were happening, he was already at The Wall, and thus didn't participated in any of that.

I know the heading of the thread says 'tinfoil', but you really have to stop pushing your ideas as if they anything other than... your ideas. 

Benjen was "the Stark in Winterfell" during Robert's Rebellion, and he joined the Watch after the war was over, even after Ned got back to Winterfell w/ Jon. 

http://www.westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Entry/ConQuest_Kansas_City_MO_May_27_294

6) When, specifically, did Benjen join the NW? Was it a couple of years after Ned returned, or immediately?

It was within a few months of Ned's returning. The reason being that there always was a Stark at Winterfell, so he had to stay there until Ned returned. GRRM refused to say the reason why Benjen had to join the NW.

8 hours ago, Corvo the Crow said:

Theon was... erm... circumsised.

It is known.

You want to give em an inch, and they take a mile. 

One of the biggest problems with the North's adherence to the old ways. Jon doesn't really seem like a candidate for much reform either. Sansa should really push for this kind of bestial behavior to be outlawed when Dany inevitably converts to tree worshipping. Bran will never really now how lucky is he to have lost feeling below his waist before he hit puberty.

18 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

I know the heading of the thread says 'tinfoil', but you really have to stop pushing your ideas as if they anything other than... your ideas. 

Benjen was "the Stark in Winterfell" during Robert's Rebellion, and he joined the Watch after the war was over, even after Ned got back to Winterfell w/ Jon. 

http://www.westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Entry/ConQuest_Kansas_City_MO_May_27_294

6) When, specifically, did Benjen join the NW? Was it a couple of years after Ned returned, or immediately?

It was within a few months of Ned's returning. The reason being that there always was a Stark at Winterfell, so he had to stay there until Ned returned. GRRM refused to say the reason why Benjen had to join the NW.

This doesn't eliminate possibility, that Benjen went to NW, prior Robert's Rebellion. Could be, that he went to The Wall, but later was asked to return to Winterfell, while Ned was away in The Vale, and Brandon with Lyanna and Rickard were planning to go for the wedding to Riverrun. But because of Lyanna's kidnapping, and then death of two Starks, Benjen had to stay in Winterfell, until Ned's return. If during his first visit to The Wall, Benjen hasn't yet gave his oath, then he could have returned back to Winterfell. Or even if he did gave the oath, maybe Lord Commander of NW, knowing that there always has to remain at least one Stark at Winterfell, gave Benjen permission to return home, until everything will be resolved.

GRRM refused to say, why Benjen had to join NW. Maybe the reason was, that he had to join, because he already gave an oath.

19 hours ago, TPTWP Timett said:

I always found the Ramsay Reek exchange on the wedding night to be very awkward. You don't use your penis to for "preparing" of course Ramsay is a weirdo and Reek is broken I don't know how to take that. As to Rhaego I don't want to go to far down the rabbit hole but I don't think he will be important in story, but just imagine if on her way to Westeros they stop to take on water and hear of a Khal who has a silver haired child traveling with him. Would put her in a rough place. I like your ideas though and will add some more tinfoil soon

Not to get too blue here, but the three most likely (though by no means only) ways to 'prepare' someone sexually would be fingers, tongue, and penis. Theon is short three fingers, but if he has enough to hold a dagger then he has enough to finger somebody. He still has his tongue (which he uses, as I recall). Say for argument's sake he has his penis. In what way is he unable to prepare Jeyne Poole?

He has only taken toes and fingers and that other thing, when he might have had my tongue, or peeled the skin off my legs from heel to thigh.

If not the penis, what is the 'other thing'?

11 hours ago, Megorova said:

This doesn't eliminate possibility, that Benjen went to NW, prior Robert's Rebellion. Could be, that he went to The Wall, but later was asked to return to Winterfell, while Ned was away in The Vale, and Brandon with Lyanna and Rickard were planning to go for the wedding to Riverrun. But because of Lyanna's kidnapping, and then death of two Starks, Benjen had to stay in Winterfell, until Ned's return. If during his first visit to The Wall, Benjen hasn't yet gave his oath, then he could have returned back to Winterfell. Or even if he did gave the oath, maybe Lord Commander of NW, knowing that there always has to remain at least one Stark at Winterfell, gave Benjen permission to return home, until everything will be resolved.

GRRM refused to say, why Benjen had to join NW. Maybe the reason was, that he had to join, because he already gave an oath.

No. Martin didn't say exactly when Benjen joined, but he did say it was "within a few months of Ned returning [to Winterfell after the war]. 

Seriously, read the quote from the SSM I provided. As always, you are going through tons of very elaborate mental gymnastics to make stuff fit into what you want stuff to mean. You do that w/ the text, and now you're doing it w/ the author's own words on the subject. And that's just not how it works. 

On 7/7/2018 at 11:49 PM, TPTWP Timett said:

What would the scandal/person be? 

Theon wasn't castrated.

It is ambiguous in the books but he is so broken it seems likely 

My guess is Dawn is very well guarded. maybe? 

He dies in the north 

? It will bind Dany? 

Already has? 

Rhaego lives

Not a chance. 

She will not rule her dads kingdom, but Arya will not take her face or marry Jon. 

Probably 

Vic kills him in Mereen

This isn't tinfoil 

Hide contents

The battle is going to happen very soon and she is still across the sea so no. 

If by "up to something" you mean sending him out to fight Stannis then yes 

They rule now so what side would they swap to? Their enemies? 

8 hours ago, Dorian Martell's son said:

What would the scandal/person be? 

It is ambiguous in the books but he is so broken it seems likely 

My guess is Dawn is very well guarded. maybe? 

He dies in the north 

? It will bind Dany? 

Already has? 

Not a chance. 

She will not rule her dads kingdom, but Arya will not take her face or marry Jon. 

Probably 

Vic kills him in Mereen

This isn't tinfoil 

The battle is going to happen very soon and she is still across the sea so no. 

If by "up to something" you mean sending him out to fight Stannis then yes 

They rule now so what side would they swap to? Their enemies? 

I believe something to do with Lyanna  it just seems wrong with with Ned and him as the only grown Starks to allow him to go no matter what he wanted. The need for reliable heirs and all of that.

It does seem likely from how broken he is but if he isn't he's much more valuable in the iron islands than he is now.

Dawn is undoubtedly well guarded but if Darkstar is going to play any part his situation almost requires him to be badass. I really believe he gets it why have the sword if we aren't going to see it? He's the most likely candidate but I doubt he meets the standard to earn it.

Or maybe eventually Aegon if it makes it's way to Westeros.

I didn't mean to imply that they already have but wouldn't surprise me. One already built a lair

A more likely option but why not twist the knife. I admit Mormont not telling her is a big knock against it. Him living is just too cruel for me not to believe it.

I can't see them making it everyone will be after them soon.

Might happen Barristan is getting old,  but I doubt it

Probably not

The timing is poor but we don't know the chapter order yet

He's up to something a little creepier than that

Their queen is going to face a trial soon and Mace is their leader I don't know if I would say they rule.

Archived