Me and my tinfoil half helm

TPTWP Timett

3 minutes ago, TPTWP Timett said:

I believe something to do with Lyanna  it just seems wrong with with Ned and him as the only grown Starks to allow him to go no matter what he wanted. The need for reliable heirs and all of that.

Ned had 3 male heirs, 2 female heirs and a bastard. As soon as Robb was born, Ben wasn't needed to continue the line. 

1 hour ago, Dorian Martell's son said:

Ned had 3 male heirs, 2 female heirs and a bastard. As soon as Robb was born, Ben wasn't needed to continue the line. 

With child mortality rate being what it should be I would still think Benjen would wait until Ned's second child was born. Of course we are never told that lots of children die so maybe it wasn't a issue. Not to go off on a tangent but do you think Benjen is dead or do you think we may see him again?

On 7/8/2018 at 2:49 AM, TPTWP Timett said:

I have wanted to start a thread on tinfoil half baked theories I believe for awhile now. I don't have the time to analyze the books to the extent some members have so please feel free to rip these theories to shreds some are just for fun though I'd like to right about all but one

I believe Benjen did not join the Night's Watch out of honor. I believe he did something for which he was secretly sent to the wall to avoid a scandal. Either that or he is looking for someone or something beyond the wall that him and Ned desperately like give up your whole life desperately wanted/needed.

Theon wasn't castrated.

Darkstar will steal Dawn I would if I could and I was him.

Stannis will sit the iron throne.

The dragon that Dragonbinder binds is a Targaryen but you need their blood. I considered it's own thread for that one but I've got no real textual reasoning behind it.

One of the dragons will lay eggs.

Rhaego lives

Daenerys will never rule the 7 kingdoms Arya will take her face and rule herself marry Jon and that sucks.

All three dragons will die

Barristan the bold is the greatest fighter in Westeros history. That one's not tinfoil straight fact.

Littlefinger intends to marry Sansa himself all the rest of his talk is posturing he wants her to come to him

Reveal hidden contents

Arya is wearing Asha's face when she tells Stannis to behead Theon in front of the heart tree.

Bolt- on isn't a thing but Roose is up to something and will outlive his son.

The Tyrells aren't finished swapping sides

I have more and potentially better ones wrote down once I get home I may add them. Would love to hear more tinfoils are even better ideas about these.

It just goes to show there is no ending to the tinfoil theory spinning here.  

Benjen theory cannot be proved or disproved for now.  We just don't know why he joined the watch.  It's not out of the question for the brother with nothing to inherit to do this.

Theon has been castrated.  That is why he had to use tongue action to get Jeynarya set up for Ramsay.

Darkstar doesn't want to steal Dawn.  He wants to earn it.  You have to earn the title.  You can't steal it.  You can't inherit it.  He has to earn it with his prowess.

Stannis will be lucky to make it back south.  I don't believe his bum will warm that throne.

Dragonbinder is a mystery for the time being so we have to assume it does what Euron says it does.  No doubt there is a nasty trap for Victarion though.

One, two or all three could lay eggs.  Dragons can change gender.

It doesn't make sense for Rhaego to live.  His death paid for the dragons.  Rhaego had to die to ensure Dany's complete devotion to helping the slaves.  She ceased to become a mother to Rhaego to become the Mhysa to the many.

Dany will more than like rule the Seven Kingdoms.  She is the best choice among Stannis, Jon, Tommen, Euron, Griff, and Cersei.  Everything that has happened is to prepare Dany for rule.  What you're proposing is a Dany-hater's wet dream.  I doubt George will go in that direction.  I surely hope not.  Dany deserves to rule.

Littlefinger loves himself.  Sansa is just a tool.  He didn't lose much sleep over the death of Catelyn did he?  

No family is finished switching sides.  It is said the Dothraki follow strength.  The wildlings follow the strongest.  Isn't that true for everybody?  It is.  The Tyrells will support who they think has the best chances of winning.

17 hours ago, Helena Kyle said:

It just goes to show there is no ending to the tinfoil theory spinning here.  

The title had tinfoil in it almost a decade has passed between books not much left but tinfoil. I only have one real total disagreement with what you said and that's Darkstar earning Dawn I seriously doubt the man who sliced a child's face earns Dawn. The rest is totally possible not that I agree

I suspect that real founder of house Stark was 13th commander of Nights watch. Or he was almost nobody bf he rose as commander of most powerful military organization in North during that time and married magically gifted woman and used those power sources to conquer many petty kingdoms. His descendants rewrote history to legitimate their own position as rulers.

So Starks had no real connection to building of the wall or even original ringforts of Winterfell. I suspect that those ringforts were original home of Blackwoods. But Starks are descendants of people who conquered the North and much later build their castle over ruins of those ringforts.

18 hours ago, TPTWP Timett said:

The title had tinfoil in it almost a decade has passed between books not much left but tinfoil. I only have one real total disagreement with what you said and that's Darkstar earning Dawn I seriously doubt the man who sliced a child's face earns Dawn. The rest is totally possible not that I agree

18 hours ago, kissdbyfire said:

:agree:

this

Archived