TitanCon 2018: Fri 24 - Mon 27 August

Hm, I came here to check on the TitanCon 2018 thread, and although I can see a 2017 one, and a 2019 one, I couldn't find one for this year....

All info is over at http://titancon.com/2018/index.php and it should be an excellent time! With a whole extra day!

Who's attending? I'll start off the list:

• TitanCat
  • williamjm
  • Targh
  • Toft

Coincidentally, it's my birthday on the 23rd, so I was looking to maybe arrange a big meal somewhere tasty in town, if there's any appetite? (see what I did there?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2018 at 7:42 PM, SamanthaofHodorsfield said:

Unfortunately I'm already in a room share, so am not able to offer one myself.

You could always try and contact the hotel - who knows, they might take pity and offer you the rates.

Just checking in here, I forgot to ‘follow’, I wasn’t ignoring you!

I will be landing in Dublin Wednesday morning, then grabbing the bus to Belfast. Should be there early in the afternoon. I’m looking forward to seeing all you reprobates again! <3

Just a little note to say how wonderful it was to see you all! Even if I couldn't participate as much as I'd have liked, it was really nice to be in that environment around everyone rather than sitting miserably at home doing the same thing. I'm very much looking forward to Dublin and Belfast next year, but I suspect EasterCon will be my next UK convention.

11 hours ago, Toft said:

Just a little note to say how wonderful it was to see you all! Even if I couldn't participate as much as I'd have liked, it was really nice to be in that environment around everyone rather than sitting miserably at home doing the same thing. I'm very much looking forward to Dublin and Belfast next year, but I suspect EasterCon will be my next UK convention.

It was good to see you too. I'm glad that you got to spend at least some time doing something other than working.

Archived