Acrophobia 33 New experiences! Round 5

Castellan

3 hours ago, Castellan said:

Round 2: A job recruiter signed you up after seeing you stroll unharmed out of Flea bottom.

Unharmed? I got a bad liver and a broken heart.

Oh also a dislocated shoulder.

Note to self: don't drunkenly challenge the armourer's son to an arm wrestle for the affections of my one true love!

5 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Unharmed? I got a bad liver and a broken heart.

Oh also a dislocated shoulder.

Note to self: don't drunkenly challenge the armourer's son to an arm wrestle for the affections of my one true love!

Hmmm well its a bit hard to know what the recruiter's intention was in your case. Better be very careful.

First: 4. Drank...rutted...implored "ladies" to grant lusty overtures!

Second: 6. Dangerous rogues, ignoble layabouts threatened gratuitous lawlessness, obviously.

Third: 5. Demented, regrettable idea. To gallivant, look overseas...

For anyone interested, my own version of The Rains of Castamere is coming soon. Stay tuned!

On 7/26/2018 at 1:29 PM, Dolorous Gabe said:

First: 4. Drank...rutted...implored "ladies" to grant lusty overtures!

Second: 6. Dangerous rogues, ignoble layabouts threatened gratuitous lawlessness, obviously.

Third: 5. Demented, regrettable idea. To gallivant, look overseas...

For anyone interested, my own version of The Rains of Castamere is coming soon. Stay tuned!

Uncle Sniffer says you are a wicked cool song writer and performer - I look forward to hearing your latest work!

Hey, I'll bite.

1st.   3. Drugs...really???  I loved the gambling.  Lacked opulence.

2nd.  4. Drank...rutted...implored "ladies" to grant lusty overtures!

3rd.   6. Dangerous rogues, ignoble layabouts threatened gratuitous lawlessness, obviously.

If there are only 6 entries, maybe we should only pick 2?

3 hours ago, Casablanca Birdie said:

If there are only 6 entries, maybe we should only pick 2?

I'll see how this round works with everyone voting for three.

Round 1 results

Rocksniffer is MIA so we will go with those who have voted.

I have given Rocksniffer aad Casablanca Birdie 2 points each for tying for the most first place votes.

Check your scores you know who you are dealing with.

Round 1 "A Night in Flea Bottom"

1. Do rats infest less these grave lots overflowing? DG 1+1+2=4

2. Doodie rank in lazily tidied galleries. Loose orifices. RB 1+1+1+1=4

3. Drugs...really???  I loved the gambling.  Lacked opulence. HH 1+1+3+1=6

4. Drank...rutted...implored "ladies" to grant lusty overtures! RS 1+3+3+2+2+2=13

5. Demented, regrettable idea. To gallivant, look overseas... CB 1+1+3+3+2+1=13

6. Dangerous rogues, ignoble layabouts threatened gratuitous lawlessness, obviously. SWMBO 1+1+2+1=5

A couple of players embraced the Flea bottom experience, others contemplated the filth, or feared for their safety, and one sent a curt message to the travel agent about the need for a better destination.

Posting Round 2 entries very shortly @rocksniffer if you are around and want to send one in.

2 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Little love for philosophical musings. Got it!

These things are never consistent, unfortunately. Philosophy may be a hit in another round.

12 hours ago, Castellan said:

Posting Round 2 entries very shortly @rocksniffer if you are around and want to send one in.

Actually I am missing entries from @She who must be Obeyed and @Casablanca Birdie. PLeeaassee send them in.

PS Fragile Bird has sent one in. Thank you.

a weekend bender and a monster hangover blocked my ability to vote...

though i would have chosen drugs, doodie and philosophical musings on graves and rats cause it is a logical progression in my twisted mind...

:smoking:

Round 2: A week as an apprentice pyromancer

Thanks for coming through when reminded, we now have a nice bunch of entries.

Please vote for three.

1. Eternally underground, verily explaining their lucidly pale visage!

2. Everyone understands volatility...everyone tentatively, laboriously pisses...vigilantly!

3. Jars of fire making goo . . . pure kerosene extract.

4. Exhuming underground vaults. Explosions totally landslide poor victims.

5. Eyeopener! Unbelievably volatile emissions. The lead pyromancer's...vicious!

6. Jealousy of fire's magic goads psychotic kings, eventually.

Round 3 - Grape picking and wine making at the Arbor  - Deadline Tuesday 7 August midnight UTC

White faced and looking for a drink, still no coin in hand after a week underground, you are susceptible to advertising and all sign up for a week's voluntary work picking grapes on the Arbor. After all, winter is coming, but its still warm on the Arbor and there is one last harvest to get in.

You'll get no money, just a ship ride, then food and somewhere to sleep, but we mustn't forget the privilege of learning about fine wine production. You had separate adventures in fleabottom, and different tasks underground, but you have spotted one or two fellow apprentices on the ship, and have swapped notes on your recent adventures.

Was the Arbor blissful, torturous, or somewhere in between? What did you learn about wine? How did you like sharing with your new friends?

Choose one acronym:

evyjowyg 

npmopwoy 

Archived