Acrophobia 33 New experiences! Round 5

Castellan

First:      2. Everyone understands volatility...everyone tentatively, laboriously pisses...vigilantly!

Second: 1. Eternally underground, verily explaining their lucidly pale visage!

Third:     6. Jealousy of fire's magic goads psychotic kings, eventually.

The Rains of Castamere is here

As to my votes:

First: 2

Second: 6

Third: 3

If you haven't heard my versions of The Dornishman's Wife and The Last of The Giants, they are linked in my signature and in the fan-made songs thread in the Objects of Ice and Fire section of the forum.

On 8/2/2018 at 7:33 PM, Dolorous Gabe said:

The Rains of Castamere is here

As to my votes:

First: 2

Second: 6

Third: 3

If you haven't heard my versions of The Dornishman's Wife and The Last of The Giants, they are linked in my signature and in the fan-made songs thread in the Objects of Ice and Fire section of the forum.

And I must testify that I have listened to the songs stone cold sober and they are the bomb! Cheers to you DG for giving my imagination an anchor - I have imagined these songs for years and now I have them in my mind - Thank you! :commie:

Hello everyone! I have finally gotten my new router so we are back in business! Last Sunday we had a killer thunderstorm and lightening show that fried our cable system/internet/phone so Uncle Sniffer was forced to sit back and watch old movies and bitch about missing battlebots!

Of more importance we both have our entries ready! :commie:

On 8/14/2018 at 8:26 PM, Castellan said:

I just checked and I still haven't got an entry from Fragile Bird, I hope it hasn't somehow gone missing.

I too have been busy, also demoralised. Once we finally get this next round up can everyone focus on speed (damn quality!)

@Casablanca Birdie

darling girl i stand to say proud and loud that you are not only a great game host but a full throttle castellan in charge...just want you to know i respect you more than you know...  :wub:

plus i will give our Bird a shout out...she is probably on route to worldcon...and unable to respond...

ETA...not on her way to worldcon...so i dropped some words and figure she will respond sooner or later...

love you Bird!!!! :kiss:

:smoking:

Round 2 Results -A week as an apprentice pyromancer...

Check your scores.

1. Eternally underground, verily explaining their lucidly pale visage! 1+1+3+2+2+2=11

2. Everyone understands volatility...everyone tentatively, laboriously pisses...vigilantly! 1+1+3+3+3+2+1+4=18

3. Jars of fire making goo . . . pure kerosene extract. 1+1+1+1+4

4. Exhuming underground vaults. Explosions totally landslide poor victims. 1+1+3+1=6

5. Eyeopener! Unbelievably volatile emissions. The lead pyromancer's...vicious! 1+1+3+1=6

6. Jealousy of fire's magic goads psychotic kings, eventually. 1+1+2+2+1=7

Rocksniffer’s entry won the most votes and also got the 4 points for most first place votes so he scored 18 for his thoughtful approach to living underground. DG was also rewarded for his entry at 11 points. The rest were fairly bunched up in scores but gave us a nice range of snapshots of pyromancy in Westeros.

Round 3 Entries - Grape picking in the Arbor.

Now please vote on these lovely entries. Vote for your favourite three.

Any passing stranger is free to vote or send an entry.

1. Enjoyable vacation. Yeomen jocularly offered wines, yellow grapes.

2. Note: pranking men of Paxter's was overhasty - yoked!

3. Exhausted vintner's yellow "juice", obliterating winery's yearly grosses.

4. Nuisance pests make our persistent work, overall, yieldless.

5. Nitwits press most opulent piss water, overrated yellows.

6. Enjoyed vino, yes! Just, overindulged. Wasted. Yup. Greeeeeeeeeeen!!

Round 4  A visit to Highgarden

While you were at the Arbor, Lord Warren Beesbury was visiting Paxter and was amused by some of your antics at the end-of-harvest party. He invites you to travel with him to Highgarden where he thinks you may amuse some of the Tyrells as well and be able to travel from the there to KL, if you wish. What happens at Highgarden?

geqpqnoc

duukahod 

You have a week to send an entry.

9 hours ago, Castellan said:

Round 4  A visit to Highgarden

While you were at the Arbor, Lord Warren Beesbury was visiting Paxter and was amused by some of your antics at the end-of-harvest party. He invites you to travel with him to Highgarden where he thinks you may amuse some of the Tyrells as well and be able to travel from the there to KL, if you wish. What happens at Highgarden?

geqpqnoc

duukahod 

You have a week to send an entry.

The slowing down of this thread has given me an opportunity to jump in. I will endeavor to come up with an entry by the end of the day. :)

Round 3 votes:

1st place) 6. Enjoyed vino, yes! Just, overindulged. Wasted. Yup. Greeeeeeeeeeen!!

2nd place) 3. Exhausted vintner's yellow "juice", obliterating winery's yearly grosses.

3rd place) 1. Enjoyable vacation. Yeomen jocularly offered wines, yellow grapes.

Archived