will ramsay himself accidently reveal he was the one who killed rodrick and burnt winterfell

goldenlion

in thedance with dragons ramsay says to roose that he killed rodrick and burnt winterfell then roose says theon was the one who killed rodrick and burnt winterfell which reminds me of what petyr told sansa when she was in her alayne guise saying she must always be alayne and refer to herself as such and petyrs daughter even when they seem to be alone in case someone may overhear them. what if ramsay ends up accidentally revealing the truth himself

Maybe. To be honest it seems too convenient for a series like ASOIAF. Since most people hate the Boltons anyway and are plotting to kill them and the Freys, the only thing him admitting what he did would really accomplish is making everyone realise that Theon isn't to blame, but regardless the Northerners would still hate him anyway for betraying Robb. 

Ramsay isn't bright.  He isn't a masterful player in the game. I wouldn't be surprised if that conversation was already overheard or he slips and reveals it himself.  I personally just hope he ends up being flayed by Theon. Fuck Ramsay!

For some odd reason Roose is aware of Ramsey's activities. Whether it was due to flapping ravens or if papa & son had a personal chitchat I dunna know.

Manderly knows Ramsey put WF to the torch.

A Dance with Dragons - Davos IV     It was the Bastard of Bolton who put Winterfell to the sword … Ramsay Snow, he was called then, before the boy king made him a Bolton./

That is part of the mystery as to what is happening inside the walls of WF. How much do the lords of the north know and is there a conspiracy against Bolton.

2 hours ago, Frey Kings said:

Unless the entire North has their head buried in the snow. It won't be hard to figure this mystery out.

I don’t know. It’s a fact that Theon took Winterfell. So when an army comes to retake it and the place is burned down, it seems like Theon would be the obvious suspect. 

7 hours ago, Kandrax said:

Only in  North and Riverlands.

I mean those really are the only people that matter in this scenario. Would people in the Westerlands and the Reach care that it was Ramsay who burnt down Winterfell not Theon? No. Would the North and the Riverlands? Yes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2018 at 2:00 AM, Clegane'sPup said:

For some odd reason Roose is aware of Ramsey's activities. Whether it was due to flapping ravens or if papa & son had a personal chitchat I dunna know.

Manderly knows Ramsey put WF to the torch.

A Dance with Dragons - Davos IV     It was the Bastard of Bolton who put Winterfell to the sword … Ramsay Snow, he was called then, before the boy king made him a Bolton./

That is part of the mystery as to what is happening inside the walls of WF. How much do the lords of the north know and is there a conspiracy against Bolton.

The odd reason is that the men Ramsay thinks as his are actually Roose's. And Ramsay didn't burn Winterfell on his own, but with four hundred of Roose's own guard... 

Furthermore there are survivors from the slaughter of Winterfell. Some will know more and some less, but at the very least it stinks. It is however more convenient for the lords to go along with the official story. Until it isn't.

Ramsay is unstable, not stupid. The dangerous part that he needs to be careful not to let slip isn't about his part at Winterfell. Many will have guessed or already know at least parts of it. It is the fact that Brian and Rickon escaped Winterfell alive and are still out there. 

On 8/4/2018 at 6:43 AM, The Sleeper said:

The odd reason is that the men Ramsay thinks as his are actually Roose's. And Ramsay didn't burn Winterfell on his own, but with four hundred of Roose's own guard... 

Furthermore there are survivors from the slaughter of Winterfell. Some will know more and some less, but at the very least it stinks. It is however more convenient for the lords to go along with the official story. Until it isn't.

Ramsay is unstable, not stupid. The dangerous part that he needs to be careful not to let slip isn't about his part at Winterfell. Many will have guessed or already know at least parts of it. It is the fact that Brian and Rickon escaped Winterfell alive and are still out there. 

I verra much agree.

2 hours ago, Euron Lannister said:

i think and hope, roose will die before him (maybe by his hand) and then the northern lords and the freys will reject to follow him, and one will call him weak.

and then ramsay will tell them the truth thinking that will make them see him as a bold and strong leader.

It has been so long since the DwD was released I dunna think I have any original ideas anymore.

This is what I am hoping. If it makes me a "bad" person so be it.  I'm hoping that Roose gets feathered with arrows while sitting at the dais breaking his fast.

Can't type much about Ramsey because at this point I dunna know if Ramsey is inside the walls of WF or following Frey and Manderly troops on their way to Stannis.

3 minutes ago, Clegane'sPup said:

Can't type much about Ramsey because at this point I dunna know if Ramsey is inside the walls of WF or following Frey and Manderly troops on their way to Stannis.

he was inside them when we last saw him but thats some time ago.

its possible that he left, but its also possible that he satyed or even killed roose.

On 7/25/2018 at 12:24 PM, goldenlion said:

what if ramsay ends up accidentally revealing the truth himself

It will annoy many people in the north, the south could care less.  It's the south who calls the shots and they granted Winterfell to Roose Bolton.  So unless there is enough people with the military muscle to do something about it, no consequence for the skinner.

Would that reveal really make much of a difference? I agree that currently it's a dangerous time to reveal it, but it's less like throwing a lit match on dry grass and more like throwing a lit match on a bonfire. 

Most of the northerners already hate the Boltons for betraying the Starks, if they haven't seen Theon they've at least heard stories of what Ramsey is capable of (his first wife eating her own fingers) and it doesn't seem like the North fears/hates the Iron Born any more than before Theon captured Winterfell. 

On 8/4/2018 at 6:43 PM, The Sleeper said:

Agree 100%. It's extremely unlikely that they don't at least seriously assume the Bolton's were behind it considering they've already plotted against the Starks once and surprise surprise they managed to get hold of Winterfell pretty quickly. 

Archived