Minor characters you wanna see win and why?

Stormking902

Harras Harlaw - Harras seems like an honorable man especially for the Iron. Born and he is the Readers chosen heir so hes probably not just an amazing warrior.

Bastard of Driftmark - I love house Valaryon and the way he played Cersoe is just awesome.

The bastard of Nightsong - he is a brave night and very able warrior and the last surviving memeber of the house and deserves his familys seat. 

Edric Storm - good kid I hope he gains Storms end at the end. 

Mya Stone - another good kid she deserves a good marriage prospect hopefully from the knight shes in love with. 

David Seaworth - staunch loyal supporter of Stannis and a very good man who loves his wife and kids and has great honour for a smuggler. 

Harrion Karstark - he lost both his brothers and father hopefully he can be freed from the cells at KL and regains his seat in the North and it doesnt go to some Thenn. 

Tormund - new king of the Freefolk 

Garlan Tyrell- devoted family man easily top 5 swordsman currently alive , I hope he keeps brightwater keep. 

Jorah Mormont - LC of Nights watch 

Olivar Frey - lord of the crossing 

8 minutes ago, Daemon The Black Dragon said:

Edmure Tully- He's one of the few highborns we see who actually cares about his people. Plus I just feel bad for guy. Garlan Tyrell- I don't know why but he's one of my favorite minor characters. 

I forgot Edmure the poor guy hopefully his uncle helps rescue him. 

Willas Tyrell - Because he seems very nice and he used to draw stars for Margaery when she was a kid. 

Joy Hill- My favorite Lannister member.  Dunno why, I just like her a lot. Oh,  and I want her cousin Tyrek to be alive too,  though that's mostly because I really like Lady Ermesande.

Lady Ermesande- cause she's a BABY.  HER PARENTS DIED WITHOUT EVEN BEING IN THE WAR. 

And Edric Storm, Jon Connington,  Wylla Manderly, and Shireen Baratheon.  Oh yeah,  patchface too. Even Tommen and Myrcella,  though they're  not really small characters. 

39 minutes ago, Stormking902 said:

David Seaworth - staunch loyal supporter of Stannis and a very good man who loves his wife and kids and has great honour for a smuggler. 

And I don't think he's a minor character. though he's my favorite. 

And yeah,  I want Harrion to survive too. 

10 minutes ago, Daemon The Black Dragon said:

Edmure Tully- He's one of the few highborns we see who actually cares about his people. Plus I just feel bad for guy. Garlan Tyrell- I don't know why but he's one of my favorite minor characters. 

Oh yeah,  another of my favorites.

Harrold Hardyng, Harry the Heir of The Vale - he should become Lord of the Eyrie. I suspect, that Robert Arryn is son of Littlefinger, and not Jon Arryn's, so he has no right to inherit The Vale. But it seems, that LF is planning to kill Harry. The fate, planned for Harry is so unfair (though in that world rarely anything is fair), so I want him to survive somehow, get rid of LF, and to become Lord of The Vale.

Davos Seaworth - one of the most devoted and honorable people in ASOIAF. So he, and the rest of his children, should survive thru all those political wars, and Second Long Night.

Edric Dayne - he should get over Berric's death, and return home, to become Lord of Starfall. He's a good kid (compared to someone like Joffrey), and he's too young to fight in a war (especially if the war is going to be against zombies).

Gendry "Baratheon" - he should become Lord of Storm's End (if Stannis and Shireen will die). Edric Storm should live with his mother and step-father. He has no right to be Lord of Storm's End. Gendry is 3 years older than Edric, so he is first in line of Robert's inheritance, after Robert's legitimate heirs.

Penny (Tyrion's dwarf companion) - poor girl is so unlucky, and already has lost so much. I feel so sorry for her. It's unlikely, that she will live long. Though it will be good, if she will survive somehow, and live a long and happy life, after The Zombie Apocalypse will end.

Bloodraven - he's in such a sorry state, that he should just quetly die in his sleep. Each day, that he lives, is just prolonging his agony. Would be better for him, to die naturally, not to be ripped apart by wights, if they will manage to break the barrier, and to get in that cave.

Blackfish - he should be able to finally return home for good. Also what would be good, if he will take Robert Arryn, and bring him to Riverrun. If Robert is really Littlefinger's son, then he has no right to stay in The Vale. So he should go to Riverlands, because Lord of Riverrun (Hoster Tully) is still the boy's grandfather, so he has a right to live there. Would be good for Robert, to be forstered by his uncle. Edmure Tully may be not the best knight in the realm, though he will be a better influence for the boy, than Littlefinger ever was. Also there's a theory, that supposedly Blackfish is gay. In addition to that, I also think, that maybe Norbert Vance was Brynden's lover, when they were younger. So if Brynden will live at Riverrun, him and Norbert may have another chance.

I agree with everyone you wrote. I'd also include:

• Podrick Payne - Become a knight. 
  • Gendry - I don't really know what I want him to win. I suppose I just want him to live. 
  • Wex Pyke - Learn to read and write. 
  • Jeyne Poole - Overcome her trauma. 
  • Satin - Prove he is more then just a boy whore. 
  • Greatjon Umber - Escape and slaughter Freys, Lannisters, and Boltons alike. 
  • Edric Dayne - Make it back to Starfall and start training to become the next Sword of the Morning.
  • Raynald Westerling - Somehow be alive and join up with the Stark loyalists.
  • Jeyne Westerling - Get away from her shitty mother.

The list is pretty much endless. xD

I'll try and name a few I don't think that others have mentioned yet.

Daven Lannister - He seems like a cool guy to hang out with. I had to laugh out loud a couple of times during the scene with him and Jaime. Hope he does well and we see more of him.

Balon Swann - I don't really know why but he seems like one of the more honourable kingsguard who takes his vows seriously. I hope he manages to survive a little longer although I fear for his life. 

Margaery Tyrell - She just seems like a little girl that happened to have the bad luck of being in the crosshairs of Cersei. I hope she somehow manages to get out of the clutches of the faith. 

• Garlan Tyrell - He tried to comfort Sansa after she married Tyrion. And he was the only one who said something to Joffrey when he upended the wine on Tyrion's head. 
  • Willas Tyrell and every bookish person out there, really. Plus he just seems like a really bright guy, the way he figured how the ironborn took the Shields.
  • Rodrik the Reader - The ironborn think he's a coward but he's the only one who talked back at Euron, questioned his plans in front of everyone.
  • RIP Baelor Blacktyde. We hardly knew ye, but I wish he had survived. 
  • Wex Pyke - Bright boy (and loyal) who is disregarded because he is mute. 
  • Daven Lannister - because he's hilarious.
  • Old Nan, little Beth Cassel, Palla and the other women/girls who were dragged to the Dreadfort. But I think they're all dead.
  • Jeyne Poole.

There's probably more.

Lots of great ones have already been mentioned, but here are my favorites.

Edric Dayne. The only good thing left over from the Brotherhood. Seems like a kind and sweet kid, despite the unsavory company he is surrounded by. Would like to see him return to Starfall and continue being a good dude.

Mya Stone. I have a soft spot for tomboys and her reminiscence of her time with Bobby B when she was a kid made me smile. Hopefully she gets to do some cool stuff in the Eyrie, maybe help Sansa, and live to tell the tale.

Strong Belwas. Badass.

9 hours ago, Stormking902 said:

Mya Stone - another good kid she deserves a good marriage prospect hopefully from the knight shes in love with.

The knight she's in love with. Mychel Redfort, already promised his hand to a more eligible lady. There is another knight, Lothor Brune, Sansa thinks is in love with her, but we have no indication she thinks much of him.

8 hours ago, Chisa said:

Jon Connington

He's got greyscale, I don't think a happy ending is really possible.

Minor characters I want to win and why.  By win, I mean a relatively good outcome for them in the end.

1. Ser Barristan Selmy - Lord Commander of Queen Daenerys Targaryen's Queensguard.  He finally found a monarch worthy of his service.  
  2. Penny - married to a good man and free from slavery.
  3. Asha Greyjoy - Lady of the Iron Islands.  The choice to lead the ironborn.  
  4. Ser Jorah Mormont - Hand of the Queen to Daenerys Targaryen.  He has proven his loyalty and redeemed himself.
  5. Greyworm - Leader of The Unsullied, bodyguard to Her Majesty.  So much has been taken from this man.  At least he found a ruler worthy of his devotion in Daenerys.

A lot of good ones already listed.

I have a huge soft spot for Rickon, though he is from a major family I would currently class him as having a  minor role. He is so young and without time jump I think his options are limited but I don't know at the back of my heart and head I am cheering for little Rickon, hoping if there is a Winterfell when it all ends that Rickon carries on the Stark lineage and rules the north and helps the wildings integrate into society. 

5 hours ago, FictionIsntReal said:

He's got greyscale, I don't think a happy ending is really possible.

I know.  I just want him to die peacefully and be buried in Griffin's Roost beside his father. Perhaps after Aegon becomes crowned (if he will be) and before he gets uncrowned (if all those theories of Drogon roasting him turns out to be true) 

And for some weird reason,  I want Hyle Hunt to be alive at the end. 

Archived