Minor characters you wanna see win and why?

Stormking902

• wyman manderly: no matter how, no matter what, but i hope he wins
  • Davos (isn't minor but hey): he diserves a good ending, if stannis and shireen bite the dust, he could be lord of the stormlands, wouldn't be the firsttime a total noname got this job (orys baratheon)
  • gendry
  • gerold dayne
  • now a controversial pick: Ramsay Bolton. I don't like him, but i hope he will get what he wants and becomes lord of the dreadfort before he dies, hew ould make a perfect last bolton for songs and stories for the northmen to tell and sing for decades (if there are northeners left after ados)
  • robett glover

1. Genna Lannister - She's just a badass, bossing her bitchass husband around. She also lost 2 sons even though it seems like shes more motherly towards Tywin's kids.
  2. Rickon Stark - Also a badass, has the Frey boys following him around stealing pies and shit for him even though hes way younger. Although I don't know if he's considered a minor character, I feel he won't be for long.
  3. Podrick Payne - My boy Big Dick Pod going to take over for Littlefinger in the brothels
  4. Areo Hotah - not sure why I just like the dude
  5. Rodrik Harlaw - I just like his witticism, reminds me of Tyrion

1 hour ago, kleevedge said:
  1. Genna Lannister - She's just a badass, bossing her bitchass husband around. She also lost 2 sons even though it seems like shes more motherly towards Tywin's kids.
  2. Rickon Stark - Also a badass, has the Frey boys following him around stealing pies and shit for him even though hes way younger. Although I don't know if he's considered a minor character, I feel he won't be for long.
  3. Podrick Payne - My boy Big Dick Pod going to take over for Littlefinger in the brothels
  4. Areo Hotah - not sure why I just like the dude
  5. Rodrik Harlaw - I just like his witticism, reminds me of Tyrion

FTFY since Pod the Rod is another bad invention from the abomination and as such it doesn't belong here. 

7 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

FTFY since Pod the Rod is another bad invention from the abomination and as such it doesn't belong here.  

Eh sometimes i confuse book/show parts but I do like the idea of Pod being a wolf in sheeps clothing

Archived