robert strong will kill Faegon)

goldenlion

elias son aegon had his brains dashed against a wall by the mountain. I think the young griff  fAegon ( who I think is a blackfyre pretender who varys an illyrio raised to think he was rhaegars son) (varys never said that he was elias son just saying he aegon (which is his probable real name) is alive) will suffer the same fate by robert strong (ungregor) so the fake aegon will suffer the same fate as the real aegon I believe it would be a neat parallel for  illyrio  who disguised  faegon as real aegon and even had him believe him to be  someone who had their head smashed  as a baby is tempting fate for that to happen to him

I have a huge doubt. 

1. I'm in denial and I don't want the kid to die and he has abilities. He got the impregnable Storm's End so HURRAY. 

2. there is considerable foreshadowing for a second DoD so if he dies, it'll probably be at Dany's hand or her dragons. 

1 hour ago, Lost Melnibonean said:

I don't believe he is the son of Rhaegar, but if he were, this would be the way to go. 

I don't believe he is either, but I think it could work either way. That said, I should clarify that while I could see this happening, or think it could be an interesting turn of events, I am not sure I see it as the likeliest possibility. I definitely see AeGriff taking King's Landing for a time, and I'm not sure what will become of Ser Robert at that time. Perhaps the reverse will happen, and he will be "killed" by the boy, or the forces of the boy, posing as Rhaegar's son?

2 hours ago, Chisa said:

I have a huge doubt. 

1. I'm in denial and I don't want the kid to die and he has abilities. He got the impregnable Storm's End so HURRAY. 

2. there is considerable foreshadowing for a second DoD so if he dies, it'll probably be at Dany's hand or her dragons. 

Well, I would say for a new Dance of Dragons Jon vs Danaerys would make more sense than Danaerys vs Aegon. I can see Danaerys letting Jon get hold of a dragon if he's Rhaegar's son, but I don't see Danaerys willingly part with a dragon to Aegon who aims at the same throne that Danaerys wants. And there really is no dance without dragons fighting each other.

So I don't think that Aegon will be Danaerys' antagonist in a new Dance of the Dragons.

Ser Robert - very much like Euron - is likely going to kill anyone he gets close enough to kill.

That said, it is actually a shame that there is no list of the people Ser Robert actually might be killing.The guy seems to be set up as a Terminator-like guy. He should technically be capable to go through a mad rampage through the Red Keep to literally kill all of Cersei's enemies there. They would have to flee after that (considering that mad mobs apparently can even rip dragons to pieces) but he could make short work of everybody in the castle who Cersei wants to see dead - and Mace and Randyll would be at the top of the list.

But I doubt Cersei will be still in the castle when Aegon arrives.

4 hours ago, LionoftheWest said:

Well, I would say for a new Dance of Dragons Jon vs Danaerys would make more sense than Danaerys vs Aegon.

Okay,  whatever you say. 

I can see Danaerys letting Jon get hold of a dragon if he's Rhaegar's son, but I don't see Danaerys willingly part with a dragon to Aegon who aims at the same throne that Danaerys wants. And there really is no dance without dragons fighting each other 

Wait, what?  You're contradicting yourself now. Dany is supposed to be against Jon if there is to be DoD with him. So basically you're now saying a DoD with Aegon is more possible? Okay, let's go with that too. 

So I don't think that Aegon will be Danaerys' antagonist in a new Dance of the Dragons

"So"? As in "due to the reasons stated above"? But you just said.... 

Well, okay,  are you saying that DoD won't happen at all since its not Jon/Aegon or do you have some theory about LF being a dragonrider? 

I think, that whoever will kill fAegon, won't just bash his head, he will also either rip him apart with bare hands, or chop him in pieces with a sword. And Robert Strong is able to do either of those.

fAegon is a mummer's dragon, and GRRM has already gave to us a hint, about how mummer's dragon will die:

"The fat Dornishwoman was on the ground weeping. One man-at-arms was dangling the puppets of Florian and Jonquil from his hands as another set them afire with a torch. Three more men were opening chests, spilling more puppets on the ground and stamping on them. The dragon puppet was scattered all about them, a broken wing here, its head there, its tail in three pieces." - The Hedge Knight novel.

Fat Dornishwoman will be pregnant Arianne Martell. Florian - Barristan Selmy. Jonquil - septa Lemore (Lady Jayne Swann, fAegon's mother).

13 hours ago, Chisa said:

Okay,  whatever you say. 

Wait, what?  You're contradicting yourself now. Dany is supposed to be against Jon if there is to be DoD with him. So basically you're now saying a DoD with Aegon is more possible? Okay, let's go with that too. 

"So"? As in "due to the reasons stated above"? But you just said.... 

Well, okay,  are you saying that DoD won't happen at all since its not Jon/Aegon or do you have some theory about LF being a dragonrider? 

Yes.

No. I say that Danaerys may be willing to give Jon a dragon, due to being Rhaegar's son (see R+L=J theory) and since Jon is the LC of the NIght Watch and thus have, or should not have, a claim on the Iron Throne. Aegon is also Rhaegar's son, or claim to be, but since he do have a claim a on the Iron Throne I think that Danaerys will not want to part a dragon to him. Thus Aegon won't be the main antagonist for Danaerys in a second Dance of the Dragons due to him not getting a dragon,

No, you are either trolling me, which is the most likely reason, or have some problem reading English.

See above.

18 hours ago, Lord Varys said:

Ser Robert - very much like Euron - is likely going to kill anyone he gets close enough to kill.

That said, it is actually a shame that there is no list of the people Ser Robert actually might be killing.The guy seems to be set up as a Terminator-like guy. He should technically be capable to go through a mad rampage through the Red Keep to literally kill all of Cersei's enemies there. They would have to flee after that (considering that mad mobs apparently can even rip dragons to pieces) but he could make short work of everybody in the castle who Cersei wants to see dead - and Mace and Randyll would be at the top of the list.

But I doubt Cersei will be still in the castle when Aegon arrives.

Robert Strong is the giant looming over the Starks in Bran's vision.  There is your clue.  The giant with thick, black blood.  No Starks are within his reach at the present time, but I believe Arya's focus on her list will take her close to Robert Strong.  I would put Arya Stark on that list of yours.

49 minutes ago, LionoftheWest said:

No, you are either trolling me, which is the most likely reason, or have some problem reading English.

Just to clear it up.  After having a conversation with you, I feel like I speak Spanish rather than English. You're constantly contradicting yourself. 

But that's beside the topic. I think DoD with the Aegon is very much possible. Also, I don't think Dany would instantly decide that Jon deserves a dragon simply because he cannot claim the IT. Also, she may not believe either claims. And as of now, (for now)  Jon is dead so Aegon seems a better contender for DoD. Plus Dany might have internal conflicts on the whole Aegon issue. He may be fake. He may not be. 

And that's still out of topic. I firmly believe Robert Strong will not kill YG. And if that happens, it will be very unsatisfying. At least imo. And there is no ground work for that possibility. 

P.s. sorry,  not interested in trolling you. 

12 hours ago, Megorova said:

"The fat Dornishwoman was on the ground weeping. One man-at-arms was dangling the puppets of Florian and Jonquil from his hands as another set them afire with a torch. Three more men were opening chests, spilling more puppets on the ground and stamping on them. The dragon puppet was scattered all about them, a broken wing here, its head there, its tail in three pieces." - The Hedge Knight novel.

Fat Dornishwoman will be pregnant Arianne Martell. Florian - Barristan Selmy. Jonquil - septa Lemore (Lady Jayne Swann, fAegon's mother).

Wow. This is actually getting interesting. But still, no. Not Robert Strong. 

However, Aerion causes all the drama. And he is a Targaryen, a dragon. So maybe,  there's that. 

Maybe it will happen. Just not by See Robert Strong. 

Archived