Minor characters you wanna see lose and why?

Frey Kings

Barbrey Ryswell / Dustin - Took the Dustins out of the Story

Obera Sand & Areo Hotah - I hope Darkstar slices them up

Brienne - *Yawn*

Selyse - hopefully she trips and Stannis manages to marry into a stronger house and produce a male heir 

Tommen & Myrcella - Fakers need to be ousted & exposed

Rickon - I hope he lives a good and long life on Skagos

Quaithe and everyone else who does Vague Cryptic Messages 

The entire Dothraki Hordes - vengeance for Viserys 

• Any Frey will do (the Red Wedding, in case you hadn't guessed)
  • Ser Clayton Suggs (prick)
  • Ser Lyn Corbray (prick)
  • Lord Mace Tyrell (ambitious prick)
  • Bowen Marsh, Wick Whittlestick & the other traitorous bastards who stabbed Jon (murdering Jon, in case you hadn't guessed)
  • Daario Naharis (insufferable, arrogant excuse for a character)

There's my list

I want the following minor characters to lose because . . . .

• Stannis, because he supports Jon Snow and I don't like Jon.
  • Podrick, snotty kid.
  • Dolorous Edd, he's a dull dude.
  • The Green Grace, because it's time for the Harpy to die and for slavery to end.
  • Nymeria
  • Hodor
  • Mellisandre, because she's a fraud.
  • Tormund, same reason as Stannis.

17 hours ago, Giant Ice Spider said:
  • Any Frey will do (the Red Wedding, in case you hadn't guessed)
  • Ser Clayton Suggs (prick)
  • Ser Lyn Corbray (prick)
  • Lord Mace Tyrell (ambitious prick)
  • Bowen Marsh, Wick Whittlestick & the other traitorous bastards who stabbed Jon (murdering Jon, in case you hadn't guessed)
  • Daario Naharis (insufferable, arrogant excuse for a character)

There's my list

Your list is spot on. Although I had to look up who Clayton Suggs was.

Also, Essosi with painted beards. They deserve to lose only for their bad style. They should live, but I don't like them to win (whatever does winning mean for them) and set an example that it's OK to have a blue beard. 

• Clayton Suggs - He's a sadistic cunt for no good reason.
  • Godry Farring - Acts like he's the warrior himself because he killed a retreating giant. 
  • Axell Florent - Uses his 'Hand of the King' position to be needlessly antagonistic. 
  • Shadrich - He plans on turning Sansa over to the crown for gold.
  • Bowen Marsh & Co - Their actions probably caused the destruction of the Nights Watch. 
  • House Frey - Don't think I really need to explain this one.
  • Jaqen H'ghar - Can only assume he's trying to kill the dragons.
  • Slavers - They are slavers. 

21 hours ago, Moiraine Sedai said:

Wayman wants to restore the Starks and he's plotting behind his Lord Paramount's back. 

Didn't the current Lord Paramount (Roose) get his position by plotting behind the previous Lord Paramount's back? 

I'm gonna go with the mutineers and obstructionists in the Watch. Not realising Jon was talking sense when he wanted to get the Wildlings South of the Wall is, perhaps, a forgivable idiocy. But the assassination of the Lord Commander is catastrophic, for the Wall and Westeros as a whole. 

Ser Godry Farring, for his fanaticism, arrogance, vanity, and generally being an insufferable arse. I hope Jon finally finds the time to answer his challenge, and puts an end to him. 

Euron Greyjoy, an animal in the skin of a man, though I don't think he's going to remain a minor character. I'm struggling to think of a fitting death for this child rapist, so I'm trusting GRRM's imagination will prove sufficiently satisfying.  

Darkstar, for a) trying to kill a 10 year old girl, b) fucking it up, and c) leaving her scarred for life. I hope he cuts himself on all his edge (or trips and cuts himself on Dawn), and slowly bleeds out somewhere where no one can hear him call for help. 

Mago and Jhaqo for what they did to Eroeh. 

Sybell Spicer for using her daughter as she did, for power and prestige. 

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 4:35 PM, EloImFizzy said:
  • Godry Farring - Acts like he's the warrior himself because he killed a retreating giant. 
  • Axell Florent - Uses his 'Hand of the King' position to be needlessly antagonistic. 

Damn. I completely forgot these two

(I'm not sure Stannis is minor--though he isn't POV.)

Daario, for being boring and stuck up.

Walder Frey, for being evil and petty.

Ramsay, for being a sicko.

The Yunkai'i.

Harry the Heir, for being obnoxious.

The Blackfyres, because their grounds for rebelling were stupid and they needlessly started a civil war.

The Faceless Men, because underneath the mystagoguery they seem to be essentially assassins for pay.

1. Jaime is a character that I never liked.  He's an oathbreaker, he attempted murder on an innocent child, he was insulting to Brienne, and just a downright dirt bag.  Glad he lost his hand.
  2. Bronn is similar to Jaime in many ways.  I don't like this guy.  
  3. Sandor
  4. Arianne
  5. Samwell is responsible for manipulating the election process and got a deserter elected to lord commander.  Bad move.

On 7/28/2018 at 2:44 PM, Moiraine Sedai said:

Wayman, Stannis, Bronn, and Mance. Different reason for each.  Wayman wants to restore the Starks and he's plotting behind his Lord Paramount's back.  I don't like Stannis.  I hate Bronn.  Mance is a douchebag. 

Wayman for me.  That cannibal.  

Harry the Arse Hardyng- For having the nerve to act like Strong Robin is already dead and possibly even being involved in the plot to kill Strong Robin. I can't wait till he gets killed by the men with the webbed feet.

Ser. Jorah- For being a creep who preys on a 13 year old girl who looks to him for friendship while she's surrounded by savages, not knowing Jorah himself is one.

Archived