Frey Kings

Minor characters you wanna see lose and why?

Lady Stoneheart she sucked before she died, and still sucks after she died. Kill her good this time

Posted (edited)
On 8/9/2018 at 1:44 PM, kleevedge said:

Lady Stoneheart she sucked before she died, and still sucks after she died. Kill her good this time

By any chance are you the order of the greenhand?  They dedicated a series of videos titled "Catelyn Sucks". 

Stannis is the one who should lose because he's an awful dude.  I support the Bolton Club in this battle.

Edited by Only 89 selfies today

21 minutes ago, Only 89 selfies today said:

Stannis is the one who should lose because he's an awful dude.  I support the Bolton Club in this battle.

You’re joking right? 

9 hours ago, Only 89 selfies today said:

By any chance are you the order of the greenhand?  They dedicated a series of videos titled "Catelyn Sucks". 

I've seen their videos on it, although I think they reached a bit too far. I just dislike Catelyn's character a lot, as a tend to disagree with people who act on emotion rather than rationality. Not saying either thought process is necessarily wrong, it's the whole yin and yang thing.

On 7/28/2018 at 8:44 PM, Moiraine Sedai said:

Wayman wants to restore the Starks and he's plotting behind his Lord Paramount's back.

bran is his rightful lord

1 minute ago, Euron Lannister said:

bran is his rightful lord

Not anymore.  Wayman belonged to the losing side of a rebellion.  Roose is legally his Lord now.  

Just now, Moiraine Sedai said:

Not anymore.  Wayman belonged to the losing side of a rebellion.  Roose is legally his Lord now.  

no since the king is as unrightful as roose.

king stannis did not stle winterfell from the starks and did not name roose warden, bran is still rightfull warden and rightfull lord of wyman

39 minutes ago, Euron Lannister said:

no since the king is as unrightful as roose. 

king stannis did not stle winterfell from the starks and did not name roose warden, bran is still rightfull warden and rightfull lord of wyman

ya but nobody knows bran is alive, so he's under the assumption Rickon is the rightful lord.

I don't like Jaime Lannister.  I never liked the Lannisters.  He's an arrogant prick.  I'm hoping he doesn't make it through tWoW.