U.S. Politics- This Is Us, Basically Fascists

Jace, Extat

40 minutes ago, Zorral said:

Sexism, overt and less public, is stronger than it's been in years, and like hatred fostered for the press and journalists, is growing in leaps and bounds.  The anger and resentment against women for #MeToo cannot be over-estimated. (Yah, yah, yah, "I haven't seen that," say (white) men.

Factor in gerrymandering, voter repression and supression and RUSSIAN AND OTHERS'S MEDDLING, highly organized and deeply funded -- and sheesh, Gillibrand?  she's gonna fire up Dems to vote, she who is against regulation of guns etc?  She says NOW she supports certain things that she's always previously been against.  Few New Yorkers anyway, who honestly care a great deal about these issues such as gun regulation and immigration, who have known her for years now, are seeing her current opportunist stances with any enthusiasm whatsoever.

Well, the Les Moonves situation is disappointing. I do see a strong cadre of Female Candidates this year. I do not how #MeToo response differed from other responses when Women spoke up on Sexual Harrassment and Assualt. There are familiar patterns I observe but, yeah, I don't know.

Gerrymandering does not deal with state-wide races. Voter suppression and repression are real problems. The goal of foreign meddleling appears more to sow internal distrust than get "their man" in. Trump was someone who was very happy to play along.

Americans like guns though they maybe open to some regulations and background checks. Yeah there can some issues on change stance yet that is the case with many politicians. The 1964 Civil Rights bill was probably opportunistic for LBJ based on his record but good thing he was. Gillibranz stated to be for ICE abolishment while others are stating to reform it. Yes there will be a rubber meets the road moment but that is her position.  I think Gillibrand will do no worse than Hillary in enthusiasm. My preference though is Warren.

6 minutes ago, mormont said:

This comes out to about two instances of non-citizens voting per year.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shocked!  Shocked I say!!!!

This mass voter fraud will not stand!  WILL NOT STAND!!!!!

18 minutes ago, Frog Eater said:

thats what they found in one county. In Pennsylvania. 

Froggy old boy...I'm starting to think you don't even really care if the mask slips. Leaving aside the fact that you've linked more dubious numbers from an anti-immigrant organization that is actively trying to suppress voter registration, all you've managed to do here is provide more proof that in person voter fraud is so rare as to be almost non-existent.  

Bravo? 

25 minutes ago, Frog Eater said:

thats what they found in one county. In Pennsylvania. 

Actually, it was three in Allegheny County (where I live) and it doesn't make any difference. Those people, while ineligible to vote, are here legally.

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/politics-local/2017/09/22/immigrant-voters-Allegheny-County-elections-noncitizens-cast-ballots/stories/201709210194

Those three votes represent .00046% of the total number of votes cast. But let's call it a widespread problem. 

In PA, we have motor voter, which means you can register to vote when applying for a drivers license or getting most government services. That's probably where this is happening.

1 hour ago, Frog Eater said:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/01/names-non-us-citizens-increasingly-found-on-voter-rolls.html

The group says that a large portion of the non-citizens even managed to cast their ballots in elections as well. For instance, in 2017, the group found that nearly 5,600 people on the voter rolls in Virginia were deemed as non-citizens, with a third of them voting in previous elections.

I am shocked, shocked I say

https://publicinterestlegal.org/blog/report-how-noncitizens-vote-in-allegheny-county-pa/

OMG, so I took a look at this and here's their 'report': https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Alien-Invasion-II-FINAL.pdf

Seriously, everyone should take a look at this.  For such a bland ass website that looks like it's run by legal scholars, their reporting looks like a highschool project.

Secondly, if you actually look at the report, while their numbers of people found on the voter rolls was well documented (and 'non-citizens' on voter rolls are often names like Daffy Duck or Mickey Mouse, which was never stated), it looks like their numbers for the number of votes cast was pulled directly from their ass.  Just make up a number, give a bunch of sources for the other numbers, and hopefully nobody will scrutinize it.

So.  Much.  Bullshit.

33 minutes ago, mormont said:

This comes out to about two instances of non-citizens voting per year.

This is FAKE NEWS! It actually comes out to 5 non-citizens voting per cycle. This is the dishonest mod-team run amok. It’s 250% larger than they are reporting. SAD!

:P

Jokes aside, non-citizen =/= someone who is here illegally, which is an important distinction to note.

4 minutes ago, Suttree said:

This...is...amazing.

They have an actual flying saucer on the cover their "report" titled "Alien Invasion".

Right?  I was expecting something a little more.... professional?  boring?  I'm having a hard time coming up with what I was expecting.  But not that.  I mean the actual outer space aliens in line voting?  :lol:

4 minutes ago, aceluby said:

Right?  I was expecting something a little more.... professional?  boring?  I'm having a hard time coming up with what I was expecting.  But not that.  I mean the actual outer space aliens in line voting?  :lol:

We're going to build a wall, in space, and the Martians are gonna pay for it!

30 minutes ago, aceluby said:

OMG, so I took a look at this and here's their 'report': https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Alien-Invasion-II-FINAL.pdf

Seriously, everyone should take a look at this.  For such a bland ass website that looks like it's run by legal scholars, their reporting looks like a highschool project.

Secondly, if you actually look at the report, while their numbers of people found on the voter rolls was well documented (and 'non-citizens' on voter rolls are often names like Daffy Duck or Mickey Mouse, which was never stated), it looks like their numbers for the number of votes cast was pulled directly from their ass.  Just make up a number, give a bunch of sources for the other numbers, and hopefully nobody will scrutinize it.

So.  Much.  Bullshit.

everyone SHOULD look at it, 7474 votes cast by non-citizens. 

but dismiss it because you dont like the cover

2 minutes ago, Frog Eater said:

Okay, let's go with that. By the actual report's statement, this is likely to be the case in Pennsylvania simply because of this:

Each of these individuals can make their way onto the voting rolls by simply checking the wrong box during a visit to the DMV

Now, here's the really funny thing. Why were they at the DMV and what wrong box did they check? It was the one that they check when getting their license

You know, the kind that is typically the gold standard when it comes to Voter ID. If Pennsylvania had stronger Voter ID laws, absolutely none of these registrations would be caught

7 minutes ago, Frog Eater said:

That number was pulled from their ass.  It's unsourced bullshit and you gobbled it right up.

23 minutes ago, Frog Eater said:

So just to recap.

In an attempt to prove voter ID laws are needed you provided numbers from a white supremacist organization whose report has been disavowed by the author of the study they cite. More so, those numbers were further shredded in the courts when Kris Kobach(who has lead the national charge on this) was unable to cite any evidence of widespread voter fraud.

Next you provide a report(with a literal flying saucer on the cover) from an anti-immigrant organization tied to voter suppression efforts whose numbers show that ineligible voters made up .00046 of the votes cast in Allegheny county.

Leaving aside our arguments, I'm shocked that your own research hasn't already talked you off your stance.

Seems Mueller wants to interview the other guy on this video http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/07/what-is-donald-trump-saying-to-eminagalarovin-this-video.html

Which of course he won't cause he's a russian son of a oligarch, but it's likely that the other part of this video might be in the CIA's hands. I wonder who is the she was 'totally open' then that it's enough to blackmail president dumbass over and at the same time promise a 'trump tower'

Btw, the guy is a 'pop star' (ie: daddy's money egotrip) and apparently that part of the clip was used on a music video. Bet that didn't show on CNN (much less Fox News).

Pretty probable this is a Kremilin 'reminder'. The following frames is a double but it serves the purpose well enough 'Donny, you're a star, here is a movie of your stay at our hotel, strategically cut of course'.

Archived