Fantasy Football 2018

Whiskeyjack

Westeros B and C are leagues that start over with new owners every year.  No preference or priority given to people who have been in the leagues in the past. 

B is a snake draft, while C is an auction.  Otherwise, they are the same setup.  The most important feature being that each one uses expanded lineups (2 QB, 3 RB, 4 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF, 10 Bench).

Post here if you would like to signup for either league.  Going to start by limiting it to one of either B or C per person, just to make sure everyone has a chance to play.  So please specify which league you are joining when you post. 

That said, if you do want to play in both, make sure to also note that.  And if we end up having open spots, then those extra spaces will go to the people who requested to play in both leagues.

Well if it’s gonna be like that, put me in C. What’s better than crushing Jace you might ask? Doing it in multiple leagues is the answer!

Also, who runs the dynasty/keeper league I signed up for last year?

Also, also, don’t for get about ME. He still wants to play and I recently submitted a request to see how he can be brought back for the ease of the leagues.

35 minutes ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

@Whiskeyjack

Since we can no longer double up on B and C, I accept your invitation to be the last man for A. Sign me up for B or C too. I can be flexible to other's desires.

Okay cool.

That said - the rule is pretty much the same as last year.  Just want to make sure there's enough spots for people who are interested.  I'm guessing a few will be able to double up in both B and C, but will leave it open for about a week before going that route.

17 minutes ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

Also, also, don’t for get about ME. He still wants to play and I recently submitted a request to see how he can be brought back for the ease of the leagues.

Yeah, was going to hold a place for him in one of the leagues.

6 minutes ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

Yeah I'm also down for Thunderdome and Survivor. Still need to figure out which keeper league I volunteered for last year though. 

I believe Grozeng ran the keeper league last year. I'm sure he will post on here soon. 

14 hours ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

Yeah I'm also down for Thunderdome and Survivor. Still need to figure out which keeper league I volunteered for last year though. 

It's Dynasty you fucking swine. And all Jace's bad cap is off the books. BEWARE!!! @grozeng

1 hour ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

It's Dynasty you fucking swine. And all Jace's bad cap is off the books. BEWARE!!! @grozeng

As is mine! All the moves I made were to shed contracts, and I only have two guys on multi-year deals, and one of them is Watson at $9 a year for the next few seasons!

16 hours ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

FTFY

Congrats on making it to W-A my friend. Last year you vowed repeatedly in the face of intense doubt from me and others you would make this league. So I gotta hand it to you, you're a man of your word. 

Oh wait, that was Experts. 

16 hours ago, JJ Lannister said:

I'm back for A and will take a spot in B. I'm also back in for Thunderdome, Survivor, and Keeper. Gotta get that spot in Experts back. Damn you David Johnson!

Oh yeah, this reminds me that I'm also back for Thunderdome.  And I'll see your David Johnson and raise you Aaron Rodgers AND Deshaun Watson!:tantrum:

Archived