Fantasy Football 2018

Whiskeyjack

Put me in for c.  Also, wasn't there a Keepers league last year?  I don't recall who was running that one.

I'm going to create a Westeros Defense league this year, same as @Howdyphillip had two yrs ago I believe.

Gonna go back in the posts to see if I can find the scoring for the league, and drum up some interest on here.  Would like to have a 10-team as well.

This is what I have so far.  Let me know if I missed anything.

Westeros A
Whiskeyjack
Mexal
Jace
Jaime
POTN
Week
JJ Lannister
Dracarys
Tywin
Need confirmation from @fuentez1138

Westeros B
Whiskeyjack
Ross
JJ Lannister
IamMe90
rocksniffer
Lord Lyman
4 spots left

Westeros C
Whiskeyjack
Jace
Tywin
Mcbigski
Mudguard
Pyro
aceluby
3 spots left

Willing to play in either B or C
ME - do you guys think he'd prefer B or C?  I know he likes snake drafts, but guessing he wants to play with Tywin and Jace
Dracarys
Grozeng

Willing to play in either B or C if necessary to fill the leagues
Week
POTN
Dunk

Is it possible to get C updated or activated or whatever on Yahoo?  When I go to my teams, the league isn't showing up, and I wanted to take a look at my draft from last year and work on my budget.  I presume when the new league year starts we'll have the history?  Or is it actually a new league every year from yahoo's perspective and we just keep reusing the name?  I can see my leagues on CBS and ESPN from last year, but nothing for yahoo so who knows?

Also, FWIW, I have drafts already scheduled for Aug 27th and Sep 5th.  So let's throw out some draft dates sooner rather than later.

22 hours ago, mcbigski said:

Is it possible to get C updated or activated or whatever on Yahoo?  When I go to my teams, the league isn't showing up, and I wanted to take a look at my draft from last year and work on my budget.  I presume when the new league year starts we'll have the history?  Or is it actually a new league every year from yahoo's perspective and we just keep reusing the name?  I can see my leagues on CBS and ESPN from last year, but nothing for yahoo so who knows?

Also, FWIW, I have drafts already scheduled for Aug 27th and Sep 5th.  So let's throw out some draft dates sooner rather than later.

You can see your old leagues by going to your Yahoo fantasy sports profile.

I'll send out invites near the end of the week.

On 8/6/2018 at 2:57 PM, Whiskeyjack said:

ME - do you guys think he'd prefer B or C?  I know he likes snake drafts, but guessing he wants to play with Tywin and Jace

I think he does prefer snake drafts, but he'd probably be down for both. He recently posted in the Survivor League, so he's still active. 

Think we've given people enough time, so I'm going to go ahead and mostly fill the leagues with the people who were waiting to signup. 

Adding Groz, Dracarys, and Week to B.

Adding ME and POTN to C.

Leaving out Dunk, since it sounds like he only wants to play in those leagues if we're desperate. 

That puts both leagues at 9 people.  For the last 2 spots, I'm opening it up to everyone, even if you're already in B or C. 

Here's where things stand.

Westeros A
Whiskeyjack
Mexal
Jace
Jaime
POTN
Week
JJ Lannister
Dracarys
Tywin
Need confirmation from @fuentez1138

Westeros B
Whiskeyjack
Ross
JJ Lannister
IamMe90
rocksniffer
Lord Lyman
Grozeng
Dracarys
Week
1 spot left

Westeros C
Whiskeyjack
Jace
Tywin
Mcbigski
Mudguard
Pyro
aceluby
ME
POTN
1 spot left

Anyone interested in joining a Westeros Defense league? Snake draft, something different from the ol' throw the ball through the net up in the toy department inning?

Seriously, I've created a league. We had either 8 or 10 in the league two years ago, so looking for any takers. If you want to check out the scoring, Page 6 on the Games Forum (it's now archived), look for Defense league. Please reply here if interested. (Will create its own topic closer to start of season/when people reply) 

If y'all end up needing someone to fill out one of these three leagues (am I correct in assuming these are the primary feeders for Experts, plus Thunderdome?), I am happy to fill in; if not, no worries.

5 hours ago, BLU-RAY said:

If y'all end up needing someone to fill out one of these three leagues (am I correct in assuming these are the primary feeders for Experts, plus Thunderdome?), I am happy to fill in; if not, no worries.

Ray, you can have my spot in B if you want.

Archived