Fantasy Football 2018

Whiskeyjack

In for C if the draft doesn't conflict with Ireland and my money leagues.  So currently sometime between aug 27 and sep 2 inclusive.  

Had my first draft last night. Tried to sneak the bears D for 1 but the bidding went to 5.  TBH I didn't analyze the impact non standard scoring would have on DSTs.  But I picked up Dalvin cook, Mike Evans, and David Johnson for fair market value and went nuts grabbing value later.

11 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

So Yahoo auto-renewed all of the leagues from last year.  Ignore that. 

I'll probably start signups for this year tomorrow.

You'll start them when I damn well please! And it pleases me that you will start them tomorrow or at your convenience.

Out this year. Didn't watch last year and found myself less interested. Bronn, let me know if you want me to delete that team or leave it and you can change the owner. Either works. Later all - see y'all in baseball.

On 7/31/2019 at 6:18 PM, Week said:

Out this year. Didn't watch last year and found myself less interested. Bronn, let me know if you want me to delete that team or leave it and you can change the owner. Either works. Later all - see y'all in baseball.

Leave it in place.  I'll figure it out.

On 7/31/2019 at 8:18 PM, Week said:

Booooooooooooooooooo!!!

Archived