Oh No

Myshkin

8 minutes ago, DMC said:

This is a very cryptic topic for something I don't give a shit about.  If the likes of Tom Selleck's dumbass mustache is where we apparently draw the line, well, that's kind of said in its own right.

To quote a very dear friend of mine:

Shut up, stupid.

6 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

To quote a very dear friend of mine:

Shut up, stupid.

:P

This is clearly a tacit admission that the television you grew up with was shit, and you can't reconcile that.  I feel for bad for you.

5 minutes ago, DMC said:

:P

This is clearly a tacit admission that the television you grew up with was shit, and you can't reconcile that.  I feel for bad for you.

Ugh, another disgruntled Murder, She Wrote fan. Get over it already.

Just now, Myshkin said:

Ugh, another disgruntled Murder, She Wrote fan. Get over it already.

I'm barely old enough to know who Angela Lansbury is.  ..And damn!  Just checked and she's still alive!  Born in 1925.

17 hours ago, Myshkin said:

A hundred mustaches couldn’t save this. Guys this is worse than the Point Break remake. Much worse.

Maybe Henry Cavill's 'stache is available now? It must be looking for work now that MI:RN is out.

4 hours ago, Arch-MaesterPhilip said:

I'm not going to lie, I like when Magnum crossed over with Murder she wrote.

That was the single worst episode in the entire run. Now the Simon & Simon cross over, that was decent.

54 minutes ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

Having never seen Magnum P.I., this looks like some trashy fun one could watch at 2 a.m. after stumbling home from a bar, much like CSI Miami.

Never seen Magnum? Fucking commie.

24 minutes ago, Arch-MaesterPhilip said:

Which streaming service has Magnum these days?

I bet those pigs at CBS are gonna want us to pay for All Access to stream the original Magnum run.

53 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

Never seen Magnum? Fucking commie.

I bet those pigs at CBS are gonna want us to pay for All Access to stream the original Magnum run.

I have All Access, I never cancelled it after Discovery finished and it was on there at one point but it isn't any longer.

41 minutes ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

Your insults are just like Selleck’s mustache, straight out of the 1950’s. You know, that time period where the Dodgers were relevant and good.

You’ve gone too far. You can insult me, you can even go after my beloved Dodgers, but Tom Selleck’s mustache is sacred. 

11 hours ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

Having never seen Magnum P.I., this looks like some trashy fun one could watch at 2 a.m. after stumbling home from a bar, much like CSI Miami.

Having never seen Magnum P.I., this just looks bad. Maybe if the lead could act.

On 8/7/2018 at 8:39 PM, DMC said:

This is a very cryptic topic for something I don't give a shit about.  If the likes of Tom Selleck's dumbass mustache is where we apparently draw the line, well, that's kind of said in its own right.

It is a Thread of Wonders. If you don't enter a Thread of Wonders, how will you ever get the magic lamp?

14 hours ago, Myshkin said:

It is appalling how ignorant you are.

Now I see why you need to fight with @Jaime L about everything!

9 hours ago, AverageGuy said:

Having never seen Magnum P.I., this just looks bad. Maybe if the lead could act.

Are you saying CSI Miami was good? 

Archived