Oh No

Myshkin

21 hours ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

Having never seen Magnum P.I., this looks like some trashy fun one could watch at 2 a.m. after stumbling home from a bar, much like CSI Miami.

Negative. You are completely in the wrong right here, and need to be educated about what is appropriate viewing in certain circumstances.

Good rule of thumb, never watch something that is more than 24 minutes long. 

Though having music being at least 3 minutes of the 24 is not a must, it is encouraged. 

I am a near expert in these matters, you must let me guide you.

3 hours ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

Now I see why you need to fight with @Jaime L about everything!

I don't fight with Myshkin. He might not totally uinderstand how to use the @ feature but I find his threads delightful. I like to think I have a little bit of Myshkin in me. 

22 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

I don't fight with Myshkin. He might not totally uinderstand how to use the @ feature but I find his threads delightful. I like to think I have a little bit of Myshkin in me. 

14 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

@Jaime L is a ridiculous person. But I can guarantee you that he and I are in complete agreement in regards to Magnum.

One could say you two have walk a mile in each other’s skin….

2 hours ago, Myshkin said:

@Jaime L is a ridiculous person. But I can guarantee you that he and I are in complete agreement in regards to Magnum.

I mean I'm not some hipster Millenial so of course. 

2 hours ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

One could say you two have walk a mile in each other’s skin….

You could indeed say that. 

21 minutes ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

Is it physically possible for accountants to be hipsters?

Also, who wore the other’s skin best?

I was amazing as Myshkin. The trick is to know your subject intimately well.

Every other post referenced the Angels or Iggy Pop. It got to the point even Myshkin wasn't sure which ones were posts he made or I made. And little known fact, that's still true to this day. Here's a fun, little known fact  - Myshkin doesn't even like baseball.

1 hour ago, Jaime L said:

I was amazing as Myshkin. The trick is to know your subject intimately well.

Every other post referenced the Angels or Iggy Pop. It got to the point even Myshkin wasn't sure which ones were posts he made or I made. And little known fact, that's still true to this day. Here's a fun, little known fact  - Myshkin doesn't even like baseball.

Lolz.

In all seriousness, did you ever fully switch back? I was thinking of stealing Jace's name and avatar when she switched them, but all that would happen is she'd steal mine right back. 

1 hour ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

Lolz.

In all seriousness, did you ever fully switch back? I was thinking of stealing Jace's name and avatar when she switched them, but all that would happen is she'd steal mine right back. 

Not completely. I still find myself calling people "my little China girl' often which is why I now have a standing weekly appointment with HR.

Regardless, follow your dream and become Jace. I think it's the closest you can get to living the Sam Neill arc in Event Horizon. 

I would fully advise against the switcheroo. It will very quickly get to the point where neither of you will remember who was who originally. I can vaguely remember once mailing a pizza to MIT, but I don’t know if that is a clue as to my origin, or just a strange fever dream.

I was just tooling around Wikipedia to remind myself that, yes, they did attempt a Murder, She Wrote reboot a few years ago. And I came across the super fun fact that in Austria, the original show's title translated back into English as "Murder is Her Hobby." Jessica Fletcher was always conveniently around when somebody got killed....

15 hours ago, Liver and Onions said:

I was just tooling around Wikipedia to remind myself that, yes, they did attempt a Murder, She Wrote reboot a few years ago. And I came across the super fun fact that in Austria, the original show's title translated back into English as "Murder is Her Hobby." Jessica Fletcher was always conveniently around when somebody got killed....

There's a popular internet theory that they only explanation for the astonishing murder rate in Murder, She Wrote is that she is in fact a serial killer, and is framing all those people to cover up her crimes. 

1 hour ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

The inevitable crossover with Blue Bloods with this new iteration of Magnum may very well usher in the apocalypse...

If we can survive your Faustian bargain to ge the Cubs a title, we can survive this.

Archived