NFL 2018 Preseason: Now With More Jace Meltdowns!

Mr. Chatywin et al.

3 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

As a Bears fan I wouldn't care about which I got, because either would instantly become the best QB the Bears have ever had. 

If Brett Favre unretired right this instant, and played for the Bears, he would be the best QB the Bears had. 

The argument is incredibly stupid. 

Don't make me defend Jay Cutler, Kal. You wouldn't like me when I'm defending Jay. :P

1 minute ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Don't make me defend Jay Cutler, Kal. You wouldn't like me when I'm defending Jay. :P

No one should have to do that any more. And Jay Cutler is still the best QB the Bears have had in the modern era, and I type that while removing the fingers which typed it so they can cause no one any more pain. 

Just now, Kalbear said:

No one should have to do that any more. And Jay Cutler is still the best QB the Bears have had in the modern era, and I type that while removing the fingers which typed it so they can cause no one any more pain. 

I truly regret that we don't get to see him in the announcing booth.

I guess he talks about eating box on his wife's reality show, so that's something.

Just now, Jace, Basilissa said:

I truly regret that we don't get to see him in the announcing booth.

I guess he talks about eating box on his wife's reality show, so that's something.

Jay Cutler would be the laziest pussy eater on the planet. He'd have a fitbit alarm set for 5 minutes and as soon as his wrist started buzzing he'd be going back up. 

Eli Manning, now, I bet he eats pussy real good, though I also bet he gets that disappointed baby look when she doesn't cum. 

Just now, Kalbear said:

Jay Cutler would be the laziest pussy eater on the planet. He'd have a fitbit alarm set for 5 minutes and as soon as his wrist started buzzing he'd be going back up. 

Eli Manning, now, I bet he eats pussy real good, though I also bet he gets that disappointed baby look when she doesn't cum. 

No, no, no. You know nothing of men, silly goose.

Jay has the look of a fella who takes pride in his cunnilingus. That apathy is actually a credit between the sheets.

Eli? That doofus fuck probably thinks that bitches get off when he pops before even getting it out of his boxers.

1 minute ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

No, no, no. You know nothing of men, silly goose.

Jay has the look of a fella who takes pride in his cunnilingus. That apathy is actually a credit between the sheets.

Eli? That doofus fuck probably thinks that bitches get off when he pops before even getting it out of his boxers.

Jay doesn't take pride in a single thing in his life, which is what is awesome about him. He skates through life as much as he possibly can, doing the least work for the most gain, and not a single dollop more. If he's good at his tongue game it's because he knows it's less effort for him to spend 5 minutes on that than 30 minutes working on doing something else. 

4 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

Jay doesn't take pride in a single thing in his life, which is what is awesome about him. He skates through life as much as he possibly can, doing the least work for the most gain, and not a single dollop more. If he's good at his tongue game it's because he knows it's less effort for him to spend 5 minutes on that than 30 minutes working on doing something else. 

Now you're getting it

2 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

And thinking on it, Eli probably doesn't eat pussy because Peyton told him that real winners don't eat pussy, and he listened.

Tom Brady eats a ton of pussy. 

Tom Brady eats bitches out 'cause he's a real winner. And real winners elevate the entire team.

To be clear, at no point did Jay Cutler talk about eating box. His wife mentioned that he'd read some GQ article about it and his technique improved. I strongly suspect the Cutler Box Eating Improvement is fictional, created to fill a minute of reality TV time.

To settle the real question in this thread, Brett Favre is almost certainly better at giving oral pleasure than Eli, because Eli's dad would first try to stage-manage which woman Eli gets to work on, and then he'd actually have Strahan and Tuck do all the work.

34 minutes ago, Quijote Light said:

Easy. Favre’s. Other than the two Superb Owls, the Giants have been one and done with Eli at the helm. Favre got his teams to five NFC championships. He won eight division titles. They aren’t comparable players. 

Ok, so Favre went to 5 NFC championships in 19 years playing and won eight divisional titles in those 19 years, fantastic.  I still take Eli and his 2 SB wins every day of the week and twice on Sunday.  As a fan that's what I want, my team(Giants) in the SB, every year we're not is a disappointment.  If Eli went to 5 NFC championship games and lost all 5 I'd consider those seasons pointless, my team didn't win the SB, that's what it's all about

4 minutes ago, the Greenleif Stark said:

Ok, so Favre went to 5 NFC championships in 19 years playing and won eight divisional titles in those 19 years, fantastic.  I still take Eli and his 2 SB wins every day of the week and twice on Sunday.  As a fan that's what I want, my team(Giants) in the SB, every year we're not is a disappointment.  If Eli went to 5 NFC championship games and lost all 5 I'd consider those seasons pointless, my team didn't win the SB, that's what it's all about

Of course you take Eli. Because you’re a homer. It’s doubtful that anyone else does the same, because he is a lesser quarterback. You’re free to continue having your opinion and I’m free to have mine. Just be aware that yours is wrong, and that throwing a fit because people on a message board don’t agree with it is a little sad. 

Kal......basically your whole post is just garbage so I didn't feel like responding to each individual line like you did.  That link you provide is garbage as well  because a lot of people on that list won't be there as they play more games and could also have their careers cut short to injury.  Longevity counts for something, Eli has never missed a game due to injury, the 4 players at the top of that link you posted have all missed significant time due to injury. 

You guys can keep on hating, throw the insults, I really don't care, if you don't think Eli is a HOFer you don't know shit about football

2 minutes ago, Quijote Light said:

Of course you take Eli. Because you’re a homer. It’s doubtful that anyone else does the same, because he is a lesser quarterback. You’re free to continue having your opinion and I’m free to have mine. Just be aware that yours is wrong, and that throwing a fit because people on a message board don’t agree with it is a little sad. 

Throwing a fit? lol acutally made me lol

Just now, the Greenleif Stark said:

Kal......basically your whole post is just garbage so I didn't feel like responding to each individual line like you did.  That link you provide is garbage as well  because a lot of people on that list won't be there as they play more games and could also have their careers cut short to injury.  Longevity counts for something, Eli has never missed a game due to injury, the 4 players at the top of that link you posted have all missed significant time due to injury. 

You guys can keep on hating, throw the insults, I really don't care, if you don't think Eli is a HOFer you don't know shit about football.

~Tywin Lannister after the battle of blackwater bay~ The battle is over, We've won.

6 minutes ago, The Lasr Storm said:

~Tywin Lannister after the battle of blackwater bay~ The battle is over, We've won.

Yeah, what happened to Tywin? Much like Eli, he'll die shitting after fucking his brother's whore. 

Archived