Bronn Stone

Westeros Fantasy Football Thunderdome 2018

36 minutes ago, Prince of the North said:

Yeah, I'm on a 3-game losing streak.  Ouch!

The last one was a tough one - #3 overall score for the week but lost to the #2.  A good score with Gurley on bye, but not good enough.

Just now, Bronn Stone said:

The last one was a tough one - #3 overall score for the week but lost to the #2.  A good score with Gurley on bye, but not good enough.

Yep...and it's all about the always tough North division.  Three in-division wins to start the season and three in-division losses to basically end the season.  Check out the North's in-division record vs. the other divisions'.  I did get one lucky win in week 3 with a low score but there were several other weeks where I put up good scores...but lost anyway.  Ah well.  There's a reason we still play the games, right?:D  

Yippee! Redemption from last year for being the odd man out!

My team is the Andy Dalton of Thunderdome though. Respectable with AJ Green, terrible without him. 

Good luck to those making the playoffs. There will be a new champion this year.

I was 11 Zach Ertz yards from the division and the bye.  Drop to the 5th seed because, well, Thunderdome.

The North Dismembers!  Good luck everyone.

That one hurt.   Five point loss with a boatload of points on the bench.  Hard way to leave Experts, but Congrats Jaime!

I went back and forth between all three QB all week and ended up on the one who scored lowest.  Of Allen/Foles/Heinicke only one would have won for me.
I also went back and forth at WR between Hogan/DaeSean/Humphries and picked not only the one who got skunked, but either of the other two are winners.  I blame Josh Gordon for giving me a choice I wouldn't have had otherwise.
Lastly, I did have Dallas DT in the lineup briefly before falling back to the Colts.  But I felt strongly I'd made the right choice there.  oops.

Chris Carson over Nick Chubb/Melvin Gordon I admit I never considered.

7 hours ago, Bronn Stone said:

That one hurt.   Five point loss with a boatload of points on the bench.  Hard way to leave Experts, but Congrats Jaime!

I went back and forth between all three QB all week and ended up on the one who scored lowest.  Of Allen/Foles/Heinicke only one would have won for me.
I also went back and forth at WR between Hogan/DaeSean/Humphries and picked not only the one who got skunked, but either of the other two are winners.  I blame Josh Gordon for giving me a choice I wouldn't have had otherwise.
Lastly, I did have Dallas DT in the lineup briefly before falling back to the Colts.  But I felt strongly I'd made the right choice there.  oops.

Chris Carson over Nick Chubb/Melvin Gordon I admit I never considered.

Thanks man. Didn't realize you had all those tough calls to make. That is pretty brutal. I too started Hogan in Experts and felt good about it; did not see the 0 coming. My one call was Zay Jones vs. John Ross and I chose wrong but looks like it only would've mattered if you went Hamilton/Humphries over Hogan. Foles obviously woulda been a clear league winner but woulda never advised starting him.

Just glad Kamara carried the day. Turned out it was going to be down to the kickers by MNF/SNF and I wanted a margin considering Butker's been so good. And turned out that 2nd Kamara saved me.

Sorry to (again) be the nail in the coffin of Experts this year but I have a feeling you're going to be back very shortly. 

On 8/22/2019 at 5:15 PM, Prince of the North said:

Who runs Bartertown?!  Or...Barrowton, if you prefer? 

Maester Blaester runs Barrowton...

I've been on vacation.  I will try to address it tomorrow or Thursday.  We might be a week late.

Just touching base to see if anything is imminent for planning purposes.

Again, swamped at work.  I'll figure out a plan.  Start finding draft dates next week, Wednesday or later.