Westeros Football League C

Whiskeyjack

1 hour ago, Bronn Stone said:

The position of blood rival to Jacelyn is not one that @Tywin et al. will yield easily.  He has invested a lot over the years in making himself just that.

He can have the stinking dog. My blood rival was The Pony Queen, not this abomination that’s spawned from her.

50 minutes ago, briantw said:

Holy shit, I wrote that off as a loss.  Fucking Cooper, man.  :lol:

I thought I was maybe being pretty cagey going with Prescott over Wilson this week (now watch Wilson go off tomorrow!:P)  But all Prescott's points basically went to Cooper this week.  But I think, if the Cowboys do anything in the post season, Gallup is going to take a bigger role before the end. 

Funny, the one QB on my roster that I wasn't even questioning was Watson...and he had a poor week.  I also put some thought into whether to play Adams or Coleman at RB and it turned out not to matter.  I went with Coleman and game flow sunk him while Dallas' D did to Adams about what I thought they would (since he's not a pass catcher, etc.)  In hindsight, Muscle Hamster was better than either of them (but not much)!  But really just a pretty poor showing by almost all my WRs and RBs.

Ah, well!  Best laid plans, right?;)   

Archived