Westeros Football League B

Whiskeyjack

9 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

hey the beach called me home for a few days...but all is done and done...i look forward to drafting a great team tomorrow night...

:smoking:

Well it looks like my services aren't needed.

Don't draft a kicker first this time...

Hey yall -

I've never used the Yahoo Fantasy app. Is it easy to draft from your phone on the app? Something unexpected came up and I have to be somewhere without computer access during the draft time, but I will be able to draft with my phone. Hopefully it's not too terrible...

31 minutes ago, IamMe90 said:

Hey yall -

I've never used the Yahoo Fantasy app. Is it easy to draft from your phone on the app? Something unexpected came up and I have to be somewhere without computer access during the draft time, but I will be able to draft with my phone. Hopefully it's not too terrible...

I use the app for all my drafts. Very easy to use. 

22 hours ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

Well it looks like my services aren't needed.

Don't draft a kicker first this time...

haahahaha...i was drunk....no really kickers score a shit ton of points

going for defense first this time...

No PPR. But this is an expanded roster league (2 QB, 4 WR, 3 RB, TE, K, DST). Only non-default scoring, I think, is that passing TDs are 6 and INTs are -2.

22 minutes ago, BLU-RAY said:

No PPR. But this is an expanded roster league (2 QB, 4 WR, 3 RB, TE, K, DST). Only non-default scoring, I think, is that passing TDs are 6 and INTs are -2.

thanks...

i checked the setting to remember how many of each i needed...

i have my rankings done and will try a mock draft in a minute to see how it goes...

47 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

thanks...

i checked the setting to remember how many of each i needed...

i have my rankings done and will try a mock draft in a minute to see how it goes...

There's no point in running a mock. It will be way different than what goes down tonight, 

1 hour ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

There's no point in running a mock. It will be way different than what goes down tonight, 

yes i just figured that out...hahahahahaha... what a fiasco...

i find my memories of last yrs draft are eluding me!

Weird draft. My team:

QB - Andrew Luck, Tyrod Taylor (Sam Bradford, Ryan Tannehill)

WR - Davante Adams, Larry Fitzgerald, TY Hilton, Emmanuel Sanders (Sammy Watkins, Julian Edelman, Geronimo Allison, Curtis Samuel)

RB - Saquon Barkley, Royce Freeman, Lamar Miller (Carlos Hyde, Tarik Cohen, Jordan Wilkins, Ty Montgomery, John Kelly)

TE - Jordan Reed

K - N/a

DST - New England Patriots

Like I said, an odd one. I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on QB2 a bunch of times, and wound up getting stuck (didn't help that I didn't manage to grab Mayfield).

If anyone wants to make some sort of a 2-for-1 deal (as I'll need to go get a kicker), I'd ideally like to trade with Otisburg and either move Kelly + a QB for a QB upgrade, or make a bigger trade for Gurley - but I am open to other 2-for-1 (or 3-for-2) trades as well.

Pretty happy with that draft.  Was hugely surprised by how the first few rounds went, and was happy to come away with 3 of my top 16 players (and 5 of my top 29). 

QB - J.Garoppolo, P.Mahomes (J.Winston, J.Rosen)
RB - L.Bell, C.McCaffrey, K.Drake (Jam.Williams, A.Jones, A.Morris, Jon.Williams)
WR - K.Allen, A.Thielen, C.Davis, R.Anderson (K.Cole, C.Godwin, C.Sutton)
TE - D.Walker (G.Kittle)
K - M.Prater
DEF - Cincy

Made a couple of decisions mid-draft that could go either way - had a few very tough calls between the guys I took and the other options available.  But overall, think it worked out.

I had the same problem and kept waiting on QB2

QB - Cousins, Smith, Eli
WR - AJ Green, Josh Gordon, Brandin Cooks, Alshon Jeffery (DeVante Parker, Jordy Nelson, Paul Richardson, Dez Bryant)
RB - David Johnson, Dalvin Cook, Jerrick McKinnon (Crowell, Breida, Mack, CJ Anderson)
TE - Graham
K - Lutz
D - Houston, Detroit

I drafted Brate too, but saw Houston is playing NE and Detroit is playing the Jets and picked up Detroit.

I actually am not unhappy with Cousins and Smith, but hate Eli.  I like my WR, RB and TE.

QB1: Aaron Rodgers 

QB2: Matthew Stafford

WR1-4: A. Cooper, D. Baldwin, M. Jones, M. Crabtree

RB1-3: E. Elliot, J. Howard, K. Johnson

TE: T. Burton 

D/ST: Baltimore 

K: R. Gould 

bench: utter horseshit.

Should be an interesting season! Lol

QB - Brady, Watson (Dalton, Jackson)

WR - Odell, Jones,  Golladay, M.Williams, Gallup, Miller, Cobb, M. Bryant

RB - McCoy, Collins, Peterson, Ingram, Blount, Ekeler

TE - Engram and Old Man Watson

K - Boswell

DST - Jacksonville

Honestly I'm really happy with the team. I have at least one or two solid starters at every position. We will see how RB3 (Until Ingram is back) and WR3/4 pans out because right now those positions involve a bit of gambling.

Archived