Westeros Football League B

Whiskeyjack

as i sit with my ass being handed to me, thanks to some really shitty playing by my WR corps...i am wondering was i drunk when i sent boyd to the DS Saints...2 TDs in first half...luckily i took Cincy in the pick'em but damn i am missing boyd

...i must have just been caught up in a who dat moment...

:smoking:

On 10/14/2018 at 1:43 PM, rocksniffer said:

as i sit with my ass being handed to me, thanks to some really shitty playing by my WR corps...i am wondering was i drunk when i sent boyd to the DS Saints...2 TDs in first half...luckily i took Cincy in the pick'em but damn i am missing boyd

...i must have just been caught up in a who dat moment...

:smoking:

Sorry man, no clue what happened with Morris.  Guess they benched him, but not sure why.

10 hours ago, BLU-RAY said:

Heh, Morris completely off the map tonight as well.

I gotta say, this loss stings. Never fun to not win with the 2nd highest score in the league. 

If you'd been able to pull off the comeback, I'd have been kicking myself.  Saw that Tannehill was out about 1.5 hours before game time, and could have easily picked up Osweiler before you grabbed him.  But passed on it, for no real reason.  Would have really sucked to lose to his 32 point game.

18 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Sorry man, no clue what happened with Morris.  Guess they benched him, but not sure why.

If you'd been able to pull off the comeback, I'd have been kicking myself.  Saw that Tannehill was out about 1.5 hours before game time, and could have easily picked up Osweiler before you grabbed him.  But passed on it, for no real reason.  Would have really sucked to lose to his 32 point game.

Looked like even the 9'ers beat reporters were surprised, but they said that Breida and the guy they benched Morris for were the speed guys, and gave them a more explosive element than what Morris brings. Unclear if I believe that or not.

Yeah, I saw he was out about an hour before the game and when I went to check for Osweiler I was about 50% sure you'd have picked him up by that point. NFL injury reporting is a headache.

On 10/16/2018 at 11:53 AM, Whiskeyjack said:

<snip>

no worries, brother...i am snake bit look what trubisky did while goff shot himself in the foot and bortles just sucked... :lmao:

ah well i picked up duke johnson and i am giving him a try. who knows what may happen this week...

...now if i still had ito ( who i stupidly got rid of a week or so ago)...

...or you wanted to divest yourself of one of the bad boys you got in your stable, i wouldn't say no... :cheers:

On 10/21/2018 at 8:08 AM, Lord Lyman said:

I hate Sunday morning games.

Those of us on the West Coast get 10AM games EVERY week.  The London game kicked off at 6:30AM.  I had to set an alarm clock for 5:15 to have time to check all of my leagues and get reports.  Not so much fun on a Sunday AM.

On 10/16/2018 at 11:53 AM, Whiskeyjack said:

Probably because he sucks :)  I never believed in him.  I missed out on picking up the other guy though.  I meant to grab him two weeks ago before I left for my trip and forgot about it. 

Archived