Westeros Football League B

Whiskeyjack

This is a snake draft, so not as concerned about making sure everyone can be at the draft.  That said, would still like to pick a date that most people are happy with if possible.  Here are the options.

Wednesday Aug 22
Tuesday Aug 28
Wednesday Aug 29
Thursday Aug 30
Friday Aug 31
Saturday Sept 1
Monday Sept 3
Tuesday Sept 4
Wednesday Sept 5

Please post here with a list of the dates that you definitely cannot draft.  You can also list your preferences for a draft date, but the more important thing is to cross off the dates where you can't make it. 

Based on other leagues, I already know the following:
Dracarys - mostly open, though Sept might change
JJ Lannister - can't draft Aug 26 or Sept 2
Week - can't draft Aug 18-21 or 23-25; also has problems Aug 28 - Sept 2, but I'm leaving most of those on the list for now

Need to hear from Ross, IamMe, rocksniffer, Lyman, and groz.

Removing the dates people said were out, I think we're left with these options:

Wednesday Aug 22
Tuesday Aug 28
Wednesday Aug 29
Thursday Aug 30
Tuesday Sept 4
Wednesday Sept 5

We'll hopefully get it set for somewhere in the August 28-30 range.  I'd like to wait to see what happens in Experts and W-C first, before committing to any specific date, because those are auctions and more difficult to plan.  But should have a solid date soon.

On 8/13/2018 at 2:08 PM, Whiskeyjack said:

@IamMe90 can you please PM me your email address?  Need it so I can invite you to the league.

Invites have been sent out to everyone else.  Please let me know if you haven't received one.

Just sent you one, sorry for taking so long.

Haven't been able to get in touch with rocksniffer, and the draft is tomorrow night.  I'm going to give him until tomorrow morning to sign up, but does anybody want to be on standby to join the league if he doesn't make it?

You would need to (1) be around to sign up for the league tomorrow morning/early afternoon, and (2) be able to draft tomorrow night at 9 p.m. central time (though you could autodraft if you wanted, since this is a snake draft).

@Analu
@Jaxom 1974

I know you guys were looking for a league, so let me know if you want in.

Just tagging them, but this is really first come, first serve - anybody who can be around tomorrow is welcome to jump in as the backup for rocksniffer here.

I can return to B if you can’t get anyone else. I need to redeem myself from my loss in the Semis. I really should have won the league last year. My team was far and away the best before that exploding knee disease began to fester…..

2 minutes ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

I can return to B if you can’t get anyone else. I need to redeem myself from my loss in the Semis. I really should have won the league last year. My team was far and away the best before that exploding knee disease began to fester…..

Okay cool.

And not sure I agree with you on the best team.  My team in that league was ridiculous.  Finished 1st in the regular season with a 10-3 record, led the league in scoring, and ended up 2nd in the playoffs.

31 minutes ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

24 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Okay cool.

And not sure I agree with you on the best team.  My team in that league was ridiculous.  Finished 1st in the regular season with a 10-3 record, led the league in scoring, and ended up 2nd in the playoffs.

And yet neither of these things matter because I won last season.

Archived