Bran's next chapter

Belgarad

This has to be the chapter I'm looking forward to the most.  I expect it to be a deep dive into the actual ancient history of Westeros which will properly set up the main conflict is the series.  I hope Bloodraven takes Bran through a tour of all the major events in history allowing us to learn the truth of the white walkers, the long night and so much more.

Whose first chapter is everyone else looking forward to the most?  We've already seen a good chunk of the next book but there are still quite a few characters we know nothing about yet.

@Belgarad I hope you're right about Bran. Using the weirwood network to witness history would be one of the least subjective exposures we readers have ever gotten from the series so far. Hopefully Bran is able to process what he's experiencing in a way that's easy to understand (not another House of the Undying stream of confusion).

I guess I'm looking forward to page one, and a new prologue character. We've gotten some great glimpses into the story so far through prologues, and they're unique and special because now we know, they will die.

There are many cool places we could go.

The supernatural and magic in Bran's arc have always intrigued me. I also want to hear more from Lady Stoneheart. I think that, if the Others are the zombies that terrorize lands north of the Wall, Stoneheart will be the one that's terrorizing south of the Wall.

Brans chapters in the next book will be very interesting I think, I hope your completely correct.

However Jaime and Brienne's cliffhanger is probably second only to Jons.  So that will probably be revealed in a Mellisanadre POV.  Seeing exactly what is going on with Dany and the Dothraki will also be interesting.  There are a lot of cliffhangers.  Though I can only assume Dany comes out on top against the Dothraki that is why I list the others above her.

I agree. Bran's next chapters will be very interesting. I find it surprising that some don't quite care about skinchanging or green dreams but I absolutely love that aspect of the series, and Bran too. But the chapter I'm anticipating the most is definitely Melisandre's,.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived