What do "Sansa the Princess" fans think about her involvement in poisoning Sweetrobin?

I am not a hardcore Sansa fan, although I do like her.

On thing to consider, Sansa is very exposed in the Vale so even if she realised that Little Finger intends to kill Sweet Robin and wanted to stop her she is really hampered. If she exposes Little Finger she would lose his creepy and hopefully competent protection.

Blindly trusting the Vale lords when she has seen how easy it was for Baelish to sway them must seem very risky.

Same with trusting Sweet Robin to keep her safe.

In order to prove that she is poisoning Robert, you need to provide us with either the motivation or to argue that she just wants him dead because she is a sociopath.

Given that we can safely assume she is not a sociopath, we need a motivation and that is where this opinion about poisoning him crumbles. Sansa doesn't see Robin dead and given that we have a very close insight in her mindset, one can't, at least logically, conclude that she harming Robin with the intent of killing him.

Any involvement by Sansa in poisoning, or otherwise harming Robert, is not deliberate, or even with her knowledge.  Nor do I think she will purposely do anything to harm him in the future. Deliberately harming others isn't something she does, although I think she could if she felt it absolutely necessary (e.g., Littlefinger himself). 

I do think it is possible that Littlefinger is deliberately poisoning Robert to keep him weak, although Robert's death at this point would be very inconvenient for Littlefinger, as his authority over the Vale springs from his guardianship of Robert.

From the wiki:

Sweetsleep is a drug that gives the gift of painless death.[1] In small doses, it can be used to moderate shaking fits.[2] Three doses of sweetsleep will cause the victim to slip into a sleep that they will never wake from, killing them. Sweetsleep smells sweet, and has a very sweet taste; therefore as an assassin's poison, it is best used in sweet foods, such as cakes, pies, and honeyed wines.[3] Milk with a pinch of sweetsleep in it may be called sweetmilk.[4]

Sansa doesn't know Robert is being poisoned? We only hear the word 'sweetsleep' from her POV. And LF says about 99 times 'when' he dies. I know she's not that stupid.

35 minutes ago, dmfn said:

We only hear the word 'sweetsleep' from her POV. And LF says about 99 times 'when' he dies. I know she's not that stupid.

She could be in denial over Little Finger killing Sweet Robin.

After all you will die dead if you are injected a shit ton of insulin but diabetics need it to live. He clearly has some health issue and if the maester is giving Sweet Robin sweetsleep is she really in any position to question that? If Little Finger was administering a strictly toxic substance to Sweet Robin like Strangler then it'd be different.

Little Finger bone hard surety that Sweet Robin will die is a bit suspicious but on the other hand the kid is really sick. That's not a big leap to make.

46 minutes ago, dmfn said:

From the wiki:

Sweetsleep is a drug that gives the gift of painless death.[1] In small doses, it can be used to moderate shaking fits.[2] Three doses of sweetsleep will cause the victim to slip into a sleep that they will never wake from, killing them. Sweetsleep smells sweet, and has a very sweet taste; therefore as an assassin's poison, it is best used in sweet foods, such as cakes, pies, and honeyed wines.[3] Milk with a pinch of sweetsleep in it may be called sweetmilk.[4]

Sansa doesn't know Robert is being poisoned? We only hear the word 'sweetsleep' from her POV. And LF says about 99 times 'when' he dies. I know she's not that stupid.

Yeah it's pretty apparent that Sansa knows what she's doing, even if she doesn't necessarily want to do it.

“Just give him a cup of the sweetmilk before we go, and another at the feast, and there should be no trouble.”
“Very well.” They paused at the foot of the stairs. “But this must be the last. For half a year, or longer.”
“You had best take that up with the Lord Protector.” She pushed through the door and crossed the yard. Colemon only wanted the best for his charge, Alayne knew, but what was best for Robert the boy and what was best for Lord Arryn were not always the same. Petyr had said as much, and it was true. Maester Colemon cares only for the boy, though. Father and I have larger concerns.

She's prioritizing her safety over her cousin's. 

1. Sansa has not read the wiki.
  2. Sansa is not a medical expert.
  3. Maester Colemon is the medical expert, and so far has given the ok to the sweetsleep.
  4. Sansa/Alayne is not in a position to overrule Colemon.
  5. 'Alayne' thoughts are likely to be fake. The Alayne persona is a construct.
  6. LF rules the Vale as SR's regent. Poisoning SR is counterproductive at this time.
  7. There's something odd going on with SR's milk - he has complained the milk tasted foul. Who/what/why?
  8. The 'larger concerns' could cost SR his life. His lords do not want a crazy, murderous, sickly child as their overlord.

Besides, SR is drinking his sweetmilk because grrm's working out some tricksy metaphor with it. What exactly is yet to become apparent, but in the very first chapter, Gared describes the last stages of death by cold like this: 'They say you don't feel any pain towards the end. First you go weak and drowsy, and everything starts to fade, and then it's like sinking into a sea of warm milk. Peaceful like.'

Sansa tries to keep the the sickly whiny little lord away from her.

Sansa also tries to placate the whiny sickly lord while they are descending from the Eyrie.

Who is doing the talking in the below quote?

A Feast for Crows - Alayne I     "Sweets?" said Colemon.    "Sweets. Cakes and pies, jams and jellies, honey on the comb. Perhaps a pinch of sweetsleep in his milk, have you tried that? Just a pinch, to calm him and stop his wretched shaking."     "A pinch?" The apple in the maester's throat moved up and down as he swallowed. "One small pinch . . . perhaps, perhaps. Not too much, and not too often, yes, I might try . . ."/

A Feast for Crows - Alayne II    "And wanted another last night, which you refused him."   "It was too soon. My lady, you do not understand. As I've told the Lord Protector, a pinch of sweetsleep will prevent the shaking, but it does not leave the flesh, and in time . . ."    "Time will not matter if his lordship has a shaking fit and falls off the mountain. If my father were here, I know he would tell you to keep Lord Robert calm at all costs."     "I try, my lady, yet his fits grow ever more violent, and his blood is so thin I dare not leech him any more. Sweetsleep . . . you are certain he was not bleeding from the nose?"    "He was sniffling," Alayne admitted, "but I saw no blood."/

LF is feeding Sansa (13 years of age) a bunch of BS about the gift he is gonna give her.

Sansa has already participated in the lie of Lysa's death.

Is Sansa, the 13 year old fugitive wife of Tyrion, living under the guise of being LF's daughter trying to protect the little lord? Trying to protect herself? Or is Sansa doing what LF suggests?

I dunna know.

I'm not at all sure that he's trying to kill sweetrobin. Its counterproductive for them both at least at this stage. However even if littfinger were to get rid of SW and somehow got away with it how does he hope to control Harry and Sansa forever. 

Richard Neville the akingmaker of England learned that lesson to his eventual sorrow. Eventually Edward VI grew up and the puppet goes from being just that a puppet to being a puppet master.

I don't think the intent is to kill SR but to drive him crazy. I don't have my book however buried under all the suspicion of poisoning is another possible solution which gives Harry and LF power while keeping SR alive.

In Sansas chapters where SR is complaining about the milk he also mention hr heard singing...Sansa replied nope the singer was dead s even thinks to herself that s hopes he's not mad as well... Then before they had to go  down  the when she's talkingnto Colemon he mentions the feast and that there would be music and how it brings on the shaking. Sense tells him nope its not music but singing that makes him shake...then add in he won't pet them cut his hair...

The realm already suffered thru Aerys the vale won't put up with a mad ruler especially during winter. Then add in that with Robin being declared insane LF can rule in his name as his guardian. While Harry can act as thedefaco ruler of the vale as its his sons that will carry the Arryn name.

7 minutes ago, Prince Yourwetdream Aeryn said:

Informing Vale lords?

She's under sentence of death for treason.  In fact, Cersei would love nothing more than to torture her to death.   Baelish is her only protector.

Archived